Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Went to add Bt Sports to my existing Sky package. Its costs £19.99 for the first month then £23.99 per month afterwards if you don't change to their broadband.

Ram it.

Skid marks, we have bt at our flat and pay 25 for broadband and by sports but the broadband is shit. What would it cost to upgrade to sky sports out of interest? I was thinking it would be 20

Fucked if I know. Do i look like customer support?

:lol: :lol:

Android box

^^^this, and if it's not pre-installed download 'modbro'

Never pay for sports again.

Your welcome. ;)

I wrote out a sign at work today. It read "VIDEO GAMES FOR SALE".

I thought about 19QOS19 the whole time - and I laughed.

:lol:

My mission is to make the whole of Britain become self-concious when they use or write "Video Game" and hopefully it results in them cutting it out completely 8)

I'm with 19QOS19. While committing this unwholesome pond jumping act., please tell me you at least donned a snap back straight peak baseball cap or a shirt, NfL approved, of you favourite football team. Video games? It's all very septic tank to me.

Good Guy 8)

I have just cancelled my Sky Sports and as I told them I am planning to leave my bill is now come down to £50 per month instead of £95. Not arsed about Sports as I have a Season Ticket, and can watch MotD and Sportscene if I really can be arsed with other teams.

Was thinking about canning tv altogether in Addison Manor as we normally sing around the piano most evening, but I am rather partial to MTV's Judge Geordie.

Edited by Addie

I have just cancelled my Sky Sports and as I told them I am planning to leave my bill is now come down to £50 per month instead of £95. Not arsed about Sports as I have a Season Ticket, and can watch MotD and Sportscene if I really can be arsed with other teams.

Was thinking about canning tv altogether in Addison Manor as we normally sign around the piano most evening, but I am rather partial to MTV's Judge Geordie.

All deaf?

My mission is to make the whole of Britain become self-concious when they use or write "Video Game" and hopefully it results in them cutting it out completely 8)

'Video Game' should probably just refer to those simple games that you can buy for DVD players. Y'know, the 'Deal Or No Deal/Family Fortunes/Bullseye" ones marketed to your gran. I vaguely remember there being some VHS ones too, which must have been splendid to play through, what with all the rewinding and fast forwarding. This was my favourite; can't go wrong with tits and John Hurt:

220px-Tlcdvdrombox.jpg

Still not changing the sign, though. Mwahahahaha!