Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Kermit and Miss Piggy have announced their break up on facebook.

This is the first, and possibly last, celebrity break up that I've cared about.

He's too good for her anyway

I never got the impression they were even a couple. He always seemed fucking terrified of her.

I take it she broke up with him. He'd be feart shitless.

Seems all amicable from both parties on Facebook.

Aye, her idea, then. He'll be sleeping peacefully tonight for the first time in decades.

Or would, if he wasn't a puppet :unsure:

Just had four hours worth of meetings with my bank and the registrars office in Dundee. Mortgage, done, life insurance done, buildings insurance done, and a marriage licence done. Life has just entered the 'serious shit' stage and I don't quite know how I feel about it all!

Congratulations but fùck that!

My boxing club has a big show on Saturday night. They couldn't find an opponent for one of the middleweights so I just agreed to fight. Need to cram 8 weeks of training into the next three days. I didn't even request a new caravan for my ma' and I've not sparred for about seven months. Not sure how I'll cope without booze or pizza for so long.

My boxing club has a big show on Saturday night. They couldn't find an opponent for one of the middleweights so I just agreed to fight. Need to cram 8 weeks of training into the next three days. I didn't even request a new caravan for my ma' and I've not sparred for about seven months. Not sure how I'll cope without booze or pizza for so long.

Stream?

You are fucked.

Good night sweet prince