Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The poodle listening to System of a Down :lol:

When I was a wean, I always figured our cats dug out the cards when we were out of the house. It's fucking boring after a while wi'oot the cairds.

Folk still get overtime for the extra hours covering a missing team member? I thought standard practice now was to permanently leave you a man down and insist the work's done before everyone goes home...in your own time, obviously <_<

Make the most of it while you can, chaps.

Continuing throbbers theme from earlier, last night I was dreaming(!) I had bad skitters in some football changing room, it was up the walls and everything.

Had to get up in the middle of the night for a bad skitter episode.

I found this far funnier than I should :lol:

The poodle listening to System of a Down :lol:

When I was a wean, I always figured our cats dug out the cards when we were out of the house. It's fucking boring after a while wi'oot the cairds.

I lost it after 1.45 :lol:

Continuing throbbers theme from earlier, last night I was dreaming(!) I had bad skitters in some football changing room, it was up the walls and everything.

Had to get up in the middle of the night for a bad skitter episode.

Hiya Ian McCall, hiya pal

It's the morning and I am alive. Now where's my fucking beer?

Needs at least another two weeks by my reckoning. I bought some shit hot stuff to add to the mix, should be a decent brew if left longer to mature.

Walking through the village in Milngavie there was a picture frame sat outside the art shop. On it, it had written "Free to a good home...Or it's the bin for me".

It looked absolutely perfect size for a football top, so I took it home and my signed playoff winners top fits perfectly in it.

Very pleasing.

Walking through the village in Milngavie there was a picture frame sat outside the art shop. On it, it had written "Free to a good home...Or it's the bin for me".

It looked absolutely perfect size for a football top, so I took it home and my signed playoff winners top fits perfectly in it.

Very pleasing.

Tramp.