Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I am wearing beige coloured linen trousers to an interview today.

If you wash your hands before going in turn the tap on full for a bit of splash back. They'll think you've pished yourself and give you the job because they feel sorry for you.

It may well have been posted on this thread or elsewhere, but anyway, there is a picture doing the rounds on facebook (lad bible I think) of 3 folk at a fancy dress party dressed as Katie Price, her fella and Harvey. The comments are quite something to behold.

My missus has gone out for dinner to meet her Aunt and Uncle and took the wee one with her. I couldn't make it because I had to work (snigger), so I've just come home and ordered a steak burrito from Pinto and get to watch the football in peace.

tumblr_n54eu4Ev1F1s9ab4to1_400.gif

It may well have been posted on this thread or elsewhere, but anyway, there is a picture doing the rounds on facebook (lad bible I think) of 3 folk at a fancy dress party dressed as Katie Price, her fella and Harvey. The comments are quite something to behold.

Wid?

Not seen it and can't find on lad bible

Genuinely nonplussed as to what the tone of the comments will be. Could be anything from PHWOAR! to JORDAN R A BITCH U MUST DYE!

Not seen it and can't find on lad bible

I've had a look back and it's not there anymore so I'm guessing it's been taken down. The only word for the comments is 'outrage'. And 'offended'.

Definite 3 pinter.

I've had a look back and it's not there anymore so I'm guessing it's been taken down. The only word for the comments is 'outrage'. And 'offended'.

Definite 3 pinter.

Why were they outraged and offended? :huh:

Because someone went to a party dressed as Harvey id imagine

Ah. I'm assuming there was probably a bit of blacking up and pulling 'hilarious' faces going on, in that case.