Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Yeah kinda once, after a TITP when my mind was very fragile!

I just don't find it funny and don't see who is going to benefit from this at all. Kev is more than likely low on any sort of female interaction otherwise he wouldn't waste his time with this sort of nonsense.

Oh shut up. It'll be hilarious if he starts to fall for this made up girl and finds me in the pub waiting for him.

For the record, I've been with my girlfriend long enough that I don't even bother interacting with her unless it's to change the channel. My female interaction level is ridiculously low.

I just don't see who it's funny for if you're playing a prank like that , it would be like saying you're selling something on gumtree then getting someone to show up somewhere then pointing and laughing at them for something that's not really that funny .

Used to do that quite a lot. Call a collector, who is advertising. Tell him your are clearing your Grandas house and he has piles of stuff, African antiques, bakery equipment, whatever etc. Then get them to go to another mates house at an agreed time. You then try to hang around and listen to the confused/angry conversation.

Another one was to arrange sales people to come to the pub, with samples. Then go to the pub at the agreed time and watch the arguing.

I just don't see who it's funny for if you're playing a prank like that , it would be like saying you're selling something on gumtree then getting someone to show up somewhere then pointing and laughing at them for something that's not really that funny .

Its funny for me and my friends, even the one in question although it'll take him longer to see the funny side I presume. If he is outraged by it, f**k um.

Its funny for me and my friends, even the one in question although it'll take him longer to see the funny side I presume. If he is outraged by it, f**k um.

I know two cousins who did it to one of their mates by text for weeks, showing everyone else his soppy texts in the process. He was absolutely raging when he turned up to the 'date' and saw his two mates sitting there pishing themselves laughing. He hasn't spoken to them since :lol:

It'll be fucking hilarious if his mate's a dirty shagger, as he'll be able to see all the lies and terrible lines his pal uses on lassies in order to get into their pants.

If his mate "falls" for this fake lassie, it'll be hurtful and creepy, but hopefully that's not the route we're going down here :wacko:

Yeah kinda once, after a TITP when my mind was very fragile!

I just don't find it funny and don't see who is going to benefit from this at all. Kev is more than likely low on any sort of female interaction otherwise he wouldn't waste his time with this sort of nonsense.

What happened Throbs? Best to let it out..

It'll be fucking hilarious if his mate's a dirty shagger, as he'll be able to see all the lies and terrible lines his pal uses on lassies in order to get into their pants.

If his mate "falls" for this fake lassie, it'll be hurtful and creepy, but hopefully that's not the route we're going down here :wacko:

To be fair, if the guy is enough of a VL to "fall" for someone he's never actually met and only spoken to through text, then he deserves all sort of misery.

To be fair, if the guy is enough of a VL to "fall" for someone he's never actually met and only spoken to through text, then he deserves all sort of misery.

Would certainly deserve to find out that his "mates" are nothing of the sort in that situation, however you feel about hopeless virgins.

But we're away on the hypothetical express. I'm sure Kev's not that much of a c**t.

Would certainly deserve to find out that his "mates" are nothing of the sort in that situation, however you feel about hopeless virgins.

But we're away on the hypothetical express. I'm sure Kev's not that much of a c**t.

How on earth do you "fall" for someone you've never met, heard or even seen?

How on earth do you "fall" for someone you've never met, heard or even seen?

I dunno m9, that's the term that Kev used. I doubt it's literally what he meant, though.

As Throbs says, it's pretty common on the 'Net. Considering how often people lie to each other face-to-face, even after years of marriage, it's not like it's any less reliable an indicator of compatibility. I keep reading stories about how research suggests internet relationships have a better chance of success than those that start in more traditional ways, so go figure.

I suppose it depends on what you're looking for.

I'm sure that German cannibal met his lover/tea online.

Damn straight. This is the kind of success story that would be almost impossible in the real world.

Long live the Internet! :P

http://www.centrallettingservices.co.uk/properties/11-dorchester-avenue-west-end/

The flat where Alexander Pacteu resided and hid the body not long ago is back up for rent.

Its crazy how none of us spared a thought for the land lord who would have to try and get tenants in afterwards.

I saw a documentary about serial killers a while back, and it claimed that the homes in which murders take place tend to be demolished mainly because the interest in renting them out is too high. There are a number of peculiar folk who want to live in a murder house and turn it into a shrine, apparently, and landlords tend to find the whole thing just too creepy.

Some are quite happy to cash in, however, like the folk in Iowa who turned a house in which a family were slaughtered with an axe into a museum about the crime.