Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

How do folk meet other folk of P&B other than arranged meetings anyway? Casually see them browsing on their phone? Overhear them talking about it? Just ask randomers til one finally says yes?

It's all a mystery to me.

How do folk meet other folk of P&B other than arranged meetings anyway? Casually see them browsing on their phone? Overhear them talking about it? Just ask randomers til one finally says yes?

It's all a mystery to me.

I swear I was supposed to meet Miley at our Falkirk game last September, only I ended up wearing a costume and humiliating myself with my lack of ball control. Which is probably what would've happened if we'd met TBH.

Anyway, the best way to meet is to become an admin and obtain the necessary info to show up at the door of whoever you like. They'll be thrilled to see you, and will have Moray Cup and butteries at the ready.
Not that I have anyone in mind for after my inevitable promotion 8)

I'm not strange either - although I do often wonder if people I meet are p and b'ers when I meet them. I have a few friends who are just the type who would post on here but I'm too scared to ask. I'm also a bit wary of going on it on my phone when I'm on the bus in case someone comes up and asks me who I am on it.

I think I recognised itzdrk yesterday, from his pictures on here. I just ignored him though.

I'm not strange either - although I do often wonder if people I meet are p and b'ers when I meet them. I have a few friends who are just the type who would post on here but I'm too scared to ask. I'm also a bit wary of going on it on my phone when I'm on the bus in case someone comes up and asks me who I am on it.

I only know 3 other confirmed P&Bers, one I only know through FB and a crowd-funding thing he did, one has an account and has never posted & the other only ever posts on the 2nd Division Forum.

I'd really like to get to know more people from here and was going to suggest a P&B holiday, but I think someone else suggested it, as far as I remember it was hugely popular and the boy never got slated at all.

You were? :huh:

I made no promises...

Mmm...maybe it was someone else. Apologies to whomsoever it may have been; I'm getting old and forgetful.

Apologies also to Miley Cyrus, who is no doubt a frequent P&Ber and currently pulling this face:

terry-richardson-miley-cyrus-02-635x372-

I said the bairn had asked me ages ago if I would take her to see Alloa, just because she liked the nickname 'The Wasps'.

She seems to have forgotten though, and who am I to remind her? :D

Smart girl. Takes after her mother, I assume? :whistle

I'm that bored.

Not to worry; back to work tomorrow. Plenty to keep you busy!

Oh...

Edit: Gran should take up your posting duties for a week, while you run his business.

The scene at Danger Tower:

t0xG93A.jpg

...meanwhile, Granny surveys his work over at Div's palatial fortress, spa, and panda sanctuary:

28910378_3_36325_ver1.0.jpg

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave