Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Eazy E update - I told Eazy today that I had forgotten to bring my piece to work to which he replied "What, a gun?"

I found this quite amusing although I'll understand if no-one else does in a you-had-to-be-there sort of a way.

Eazy E update - I told Eazy today that I had forgotten to bring my piece to work to which he replied "What, a gun?"

I found this quite amusing although I'll understand if no-one else does in a you-had-to-be-there sort of a way.

:lol:

I've got a health and safety meeting at work tomorrow starts at 9am and finishes at 5pm. This will be fun. Thailand with health and safety done mix usually. We've never had one in the eight years I've worked here.

I report back of my finding on Sunday

I had a part time job at a Five and Dime, my boss was Mr McGee. He told me several times that he didn't like my kind, cause I was a bit too leisurely.

Got caught sleeping on the job.

I had a part time job at a Five and Dime, my boss was Mr McGee. He told me several times that he didn't like my kind, cause I was a bit too leisurely.

Hiya post-101-0-77626700-1462539099.jpg hiya pal

It's just someone he works with who looks like the rapper from NWA with the same name.

Achy throbber you need to brush up on your Eazy Duz It. The correct answer was..

She took her panties down

And the b.... had a d....

I knew a girl named Nikki. I guess you could say she was a sex fiend.

Only when you don't tip.

These fannies have already been overpaid tbh. They should be grateful. They haven't bothered to finish the work, they aren't responding to emails, they've left their stuff lying everywhere and I think they've been pissing behind the shed. I'm going to take them down. In a month's time, their 'business' will be as dead as Rangers FC.

My Chemistry teacher who randomly vanished midway through 3rd year has been in the news...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/7129213/Science-teacher-called-pupil-sperm-boy-and-discussed-Las-Vegas-prostitutes-with-class.html

He was a psycho, but a very sound psycho if you were on his side. He used to play wally off the interactive whiteboard with us, and I only once saw him lob a stapler at the door when we wouldn't be quiet.

Also my old head teacher was arrogant, unwilling to listen and unable to learn from others imo. 

Fwiw: Mr Hardie was sound too, but in a sort of satirical, clever way.

My Chemistry teacher who randomly vanished midway through 3rd year has been in the news...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/7129213/Science-teacher-called-pupil-sperm-boy-and-discussed-Las-Vegas-prostitutes-with-class.html

He was a psycho, but a very sound psycho if you were on his side. He used to play wally off the interactive whiteboard with us, and I only once saw him lob a stapler at the door when we wouldn't be quiet.

Also my old head teacher was arrogant, unwilling to listen and unable to learn from others imo.

Fwiw: Mr Hardie was sound too, but in a sort of satirical, clever way.

^^^

Sperm Boy