Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Asda bitch asda

The ones I'm munching right now are from Asda. If you're looking in my window then that's some devoted and creative stalking seeing as I live on the top floor

Another coup perhaps, couldn't tell you tbh. I've not picked up on any shifts in populace from where I am.

On that note, there's nothing better than smoking a cigarette on your balcony listening to Brehn Fehrry. Now imagine that scenario but yer now in the scud. Oh eh, teckle right oot. That's whit ehm talking aboot.

#aberdeenshire #sookmehbowler #rowies

I have old king Bhimibol in the dead pool so an assassination would invoke the unnatural causes bonus.

Who is the bigger creepy weirdo in this situation?

One guy drives through from Stirling to Glasgow at 3 in the morning to pick up a steaming bird from the garage, drives out to a quiet spot in Clydebank, pumps her in the back seat, drops her off at her flat in Byers road and fucks off.

Other guy leaves the pub he works in at 2 in the morning after closing and cleaning up, rolls up to the nearest nightclub on his own and sober, goes in and buys a diet coke, finds a steaming bird then takes her back to his car and pumps her.

I have old king Bhimibol in the dead pool so an assassination would invoke the unnatural causes bonus.

Who is the bigger creepy weirdo in this situation?

One guy drives through from Stirling to Glasgow at 3 in the morning to pick up a steaming bird from the garage, drives out to a quiet spot in Clydebank, pumps her in the back seat, drops her off at her flat in Byers road and fucks off.

Other guy leaves the pub he works in at 2 in the morning after closing and cleaning up, rolls up to the nearest nightclub on his own and sober, goes in and buys a diet coke, finds a steaming bird then takes her back to his car and pumps her.

Instead of "bird A" and "bird B" are we now on to "guy A" and "guy B"?