Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I just looked out the window to see if it was still snowing, and saw a fox walking across the road.

I love foxes. I was watching them playing around in the snow last night. My dad had a family of foxes living in his back garden, and although we throw food that we no longer want out to them to eat, they're still not very friendly.

We have the Strathclyde Fox on the Strathclyde (funnily enough) campus There are two of them but it's just kept to the singular (don't ask me why, I don't make the rules). It seems quite friendly towards humans, which is probably because it gets to eat leftover pizza slices.

Guest The Phoenix

Was coming back from a friends house earlier and when I got in the house I went out the back garden to throw snowballs at my sisters bedroom window. I was out for about 10 minutes and she hadn't said anything like I thought she would. She did however, come downstairs and lock the back door, meaning I couldn't get back in. Now, all those who have seen me can tell you I'm well, a fat b*****d. I had to climb my neighbours fence (quite a site) and run round the front of the house. I picked up a snowball and went up to her room and launched it right in her face :). Cow.

My vote goes to your sister. Go Scott's Sister. :D

The amount of friends some people seem to have on Facebook is something I've only really just paid attention to, and I find it odd. It seems not uncommon in the slightest for people to have between 400 and 650 friends, how the f**k does this happen? I have 185 and honestly wouldn't be able to get 3 times as many people unless I added every person I've met. If I see someone with 600 friends on FB I can't help feel that they must be a bit of a sad sack, which is presumably the opposite intended effect.

One bird on mine has nearly 1100 friends blink.gif . Realistically does anyone have more than 40 actual friends?

Edited by Guest

The amount of friends some people seem to have on Facebook is something I've only really just paid attention to, and I find it odd. It seems not uncommon in the slightest for people to have between 400 and 650 friends, how the f**k does this happen? I have 185 and honestly wouldn't be able to get 3 times as many people unless I added every person I've met. If I see someone with 600 friends on FB I can't help feel that they must be a bit of a sad sack, which is presumably the opposite intended effect.

One bird on mine has nearly 1100 friends blink.gif . Realistically does anyone have more than 40 actual friends?

I've cut mine to 46, as it's 46 people who'll actually write/do something