Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Trust me I will pussy you just announced yourself !! Simple! waste of skin ? You must do that much grovelling to get a game your knees must be red raw  . I come fea Sanquhar and I'm hard. hahaha you should be on the stage nevermind warming nithdale's bench. And facts are facts 

post-52661-walking-dead-tyreese-wtf-face

Where's that Heads Gone thread that a clown mod deleted?

57 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

I never said I played in Lowland League. I said Threave did. Mibi have a look back at that. Your clearly a Saints player that cany handle the result today and that yous won't get everything your own way that season. Just pm me and we can have a beer at next game pal

47 minutes ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Tell you what !! Why don't you just stick your head round the dressing room door and say I'm goalmachine. Should give us all a good laugh . As for beer we only drink soft drinks at saints  !! Haha some boy. All the best on your recordbreaking season  haha 

44 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

Pussy. A complete waste of skin. Have a good season

35 minutes ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

Trust me I will pussy you just announced yourself !! Simple! waste of skin ? You must do that much grovelling to get a game your knees must be red raw  . I come fea Sanquhar and I'm hard. hahaha you should be on the stage nevermind warming nithdale's bench. And facts are facts 

30 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

Hahahahahaha. FFS. Not from Sanqhuar. PM me then tube

11 minutes ago, Oldcenterhalf said:

This PM you keep going on about i don't private message idiots ? But in your case I may be mistaken are you pre menstrual  ?? That probably explains your predicament  !! We're having a good old laugh at your expenses. CLOWN  stick to what you know best !! Self relief! 

4 minutes ago, goalmachine said:

Taking me a wee while to get back to you as I've 5 fingers in yer mum and a fist in yer burd. Sorry about that

1 minute ago, mjw said:

There's a Falkirk fan in the Falkirk v Hubs thread who'd have made the heads gone thread.

If it was still there.

Because he thought Tommy Tackle had a shite game and every other Falkirk fan said he was one of their best players :lol:

What a shite reason to lose your heed.

Shopping should be done like a military mission. No pissing about. Get a list, walk down the middle of the aisles and keep your head on a swivel. No time for browsing. In and out in 15 minutes.

29 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This is absolutely correct and the reason why I hate shopping with the wife.

She inspects everything, standing looking at two packs of bacon for an age trying to decide which one looks nicer.... Give me fucking strength

Mine drives me nuts, she'll go down aisle 3 then cut back to 1.ffs just go up & down the aisles in order. Then she's waiting to get to the gone off bit to save 20pence off some shite that she doesn't need & it will usually end of being binned in a day or two. I tried reasoning with her, it's pointless. 

G-Bo

Our shopping today comprised one bag of compost, one French stick, one standard loaf of bread, two tins of paint (outdoor for granddaughter's playhouse) and 18 bottles of wine (17 red, 1 white).