Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Id suggest you've merely had enough tbh.

You're too quick to pick on GN posters, young Rab.

From your Crispy Pets zenith to trolling every c**t?  Take a step back and use your wit more and your keyboard less.

On 04/11/2016 at 09:40, throbber said:

I also sent it to Shandon, Deeman and Mozza and now big fat Dave.

f**k me, so you did.

For anyone not in the spooky email chain, she's a dead ringer for Mark Williams, of Harry Potter and The Fast Show fame. Uncanny.

246E89B800000578-2897434-image-m-5_14204

12 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

The grill restaurant at the one in SQ is very good indeed. IIRC, David Coulthard is one of the partners.

Coulthard was a partner in the Dakota chain until his mate ripped him off.

I started a new job 3 weeks ago. I'm now paid 4 weekly and it's a decent increase on my last wage. I'm essentially getting an extra month's pay a year. I could, in that additional month pay off my overdraft. 

I won't, obviously. 

Edited by Lisa Cuddy

I started a new job 3 weeks ago. I'm now paid 4 weekly and it's a decent increase on my last wage. I'm essentially getting an extra month's pay a year. I could, in that additional month pay off my overdraft. 

I won't, obviously. 

I get paid 4 weekly, it's quite handy when you get paid twice in the one calendar month but can be quite annoying when your pay date moves around and you get paid on random dates like the 8th of January.

No 5 week months though, which is always a bonus.

7 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I get paid 4 weekly, it's quite handy when you get paid twice in the one calendar month but can be quite annoying when your pay date moves around and you get paid on random dates like the 8th of January.

No 5 week months though, which is always a bonus.

It's like a wee dream! :D

This is one of the things I despise about my employer. Dec-Jan is always a five week month because we get December's pay a week early. No Christmas bonus or f**k all either. They like to blow their trumpet about the award they won as an employer as well. Good job it wasn't the employees voting...

I think I get paid on the 1st Dec and also the 30th. It's quite handy in that situation.

22 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Harry Potter and The Fast Show fame

JK Rowling is really struggling to think of book titles these days, it would seem.

On 6 November 2016 at 01:39, BigFatTabbyDave said:

f**k me, so you did.

For anyone not in the spooky email chain, she's a dead ringer for Mark Williams, of Harry Potter and The Fast Show fame. Uncanny.

246E89B800000578-2897434-image-m-5_14204

This week I'll be mostly reading 

Harry Potter & the Fast Show fame. 

Grimbo