Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm a reasonably good cook, but I cannot make an omelette that folds neatly for love nor money. It frustrates me so.

The first time I tried to make a 3 egg omelette I managed to do it perfectly. Since then I must have tried about 15-20 times and I just keep ending up with extra large bits of scrambled egg.

My english teacher made a speech today about the world changing on 21st december 2112. She actuall believes it!!! She say that all holidays, she has been reading about spirits and stuff. How can they employ such an imbecile. I like the women but she a bit insane and a terrible teacher. At least she actually made me think for once. A feat too difficult for most teachers.:(

I can honestly say that i have only got one satisfactory teacher this year. Only one.:angry:

There was more of this today as well! laugh.gif

Why are train fares so complicated?

I'm trying to figure out the cheapest way to Berwick and back, from Glasgow, on Sunday. A return would cost £30.90, but if I were to get CERTAIN trains at CERTAIN times as singles and returns, the cheapest it would be is £23, which is nice.

However, if I was to get a return to Berwick from Scotstounhill (S'hill> Glasgow Cen/QS return £2.50) it would be £39!

Edited by Smurph

I am getting sick and fed up with being called Savo! So everyone who reads this better understand im not his alias!

You've obviously posted on here under a different name before. it may not be Savo, but you are not a first time poster.

It was only a couple of days ago! Some, come on then, who are ya?

huh.gif honestly? bloody hell i thought it was weeks ago. If you looked at other threads i've admitted many times that im an alias of danib24, it's up to you to consider whether it goes even further back than him though......wink.gif

huh.gif honestly? bloody hell i thought it was weeks ago. If you looked at other threads i've admitted many times that im an alias of danib24, it's up to you to consider whether it goes even further back than him though......wink.gif

No one interesting then. :rolleyes:

No one interesting then. :rolleyes:

Nope, completely uninteresting and random, now please leave me in peace! And everyone else better leave me be too! I'm just a RandomGuy, nobody interesting or controversial enough to warrant the attention i have got recently from certain posters

Edited by RandomGuy