Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It's a sad fact that if a street kid gets arrested, he's gonna do some time. He'll get out two years from now just to commit more crime. Yet if a businessman is caught, with 22 kilos, he's out jail and out on bail and that the way it goes. 

So don't do it.

I've always thought that credit card fraud was a bit of a myth that only happened to idiots. Lovely surprise to find that someone had booked nearly £3k worth of flights with Virgin Atlantic.

I hope they enjoy their cancelled holiday.

15 hours ago, HenryHill said:

So if kg and kilo both mean the same thing then its perfectly rational if someone choses to type kg instead of kilos. Im like socrates. The old smelly athenian, not the chain smokin tall Brazil lad. 

Oh dear! Might want to read that bit again

Edited by Christophe

Just now, DI Bruce Robertson said:

I don't get that? Am I being whooshed?
Unless it should be kg's?

I was referring to the fact you've mass whooshed everyone else into arguing whether it is right to say kg or kilo, while no-one noticed your joke

2 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I was referring to the fact you've mass whooshed everyone else into arguing whether it is right to say kg or kilo, while no-one noticed your joke

I have not been wooshed m9, I was answering a genuine question and never looked back several posts.

49 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Who's arguing? We were having a civlised boring chat.