Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

i was at a friend's house party at the weekend and during said party someone killed the fish (probably by pouring some sort of drug in the fish tank). another friend picked me up to take me to uni today but after talking it over we decided to patch uni and go and buy replacement fish instead and then sneak them back into the tank before this guys parents get back. although not the best story written down, it's nice to think that i'll probably remember this for the rest of my life.

as You lie in a sleeping bag on Sauchiehall street with a dog on a rope on one side and the flap of a space-raiders box sporting the legend 'help the hungry' on the other.

I have finished my work for the day and can not go home to 5 if i want to earn a full days wage. Fucking bored!

I've had that for the last fortnight!!! Other guys are so busy that they can't use my finished work to do the work which I need to do the next step of my work... if that makes sense?! Long, long days. Getting paid for doing nothing sounds ace some might say but I'd much rather be busy! If I was at home on the other hand, it would be brilliant!!!