Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This didn’t happen in a toilet :lol: The worst part was I struck a conversation up with him, I just thought he was sitting with his phone, wasn’t till I looked down I seen the kecks around his ankles 

Wait, what?!

This didn’t happen in a toilet :lol: The worst part was I struck a conversation up with him, I just thought he was sitting with his phone, wasn’t till I looked down I seen the kecks around his ankles 

On an alternate forum somewhere...
“I was having a shite on/in (?) my shiting bucket the day and this absolute oddball started blethering to me!”

9 minutes ago, Adam said:

Wait, what?!

I know I know, when the penny dropped I just said “you’re havin a fucking shit” to which he replied “why aye man” 

8 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Why are they shiting in a bucket?!

Because they don’t have a toilet 

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Understandable after seeing that picture you posted of your work's bog. 

We have a new health and safety guy at work, it’s much better now :lol:

18 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I walked in on someone having a shite in a bucket today

if you will insist on using public transport with the povs...

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Was piracy trying to post the above pictures in the photography thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Pie and Bovril

No. I was sharing how bonny my hame toun is. Fair enough you can't see Robbie Road or Abbeyview but it's still braw.

I was watching Countdown earlier and one of the smarmy contestants did the whole looking around thing with his hands clasped after about 3 seconds in the maths round to make sure everyone knew he'd completed it already. Wasn't looking quite so smarmy when he realised he'd made a c**t of it. 

1 minute ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I once paid £80 whilst drunk for a signed Thomas Cerny top at a race night so I can sympathise.

Reading the comments on that tweet I'm not sure it was a drunk purchase that he regrets. He's fucking delighted with himself for buying it and loves it.