Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Get that video to f**k you fucking weirdo. I come on here for a laugh, not to watch shite like that. 

It has been removed and I agree that was poor judgement on my part on placing it on site.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Get that video to f**k you fucking weirdo. I come on here for a laugh, not to watch shite like that. 

22 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

It has been removed and I agree that was poor judgement on my part on placing it on site.

Now can Dee Man remove it from where he quoted the OP?

23 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Now can Dee Man remove it from where he quoted the OP?

Done.

46 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

I feel bad for shouting at you now. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I feel bad for shouting at you now. 

Don't. 

He comes on, posts shite then comes back later and apologises for it when pulled up. This isn't the first time it's happened, doubt it'll be the last. 

Edited by Dele

Lancashire Black Pudding is the absolute pits. It is rubbery, stodgy, usually full of grizzly bits of pure fat, and almost inedible.

For some reason the locals  in this area swear by it and consider it to be a fine delicacy.

Apparently my partner's father was addicted to it and always had 2 slices every day with his fry-up breakfast

I never got to meet him - I would have loved to ask what it was he liked about the stuff, but sadly he died of a massive heart attack while still only in his mid 40s.

I was dishing out Scotland tickets to the folk I'm going to the game with and an older gent walks passed and asks if they are rugby tickets.

I tell him no it's Scotland Jamica and he tells me that "I hope we get pumped" and that no Rangers fans will be there because they support England he then begins a rant about the SFA saying that every ref is against Rangers and they are all Catholics, I told him that they never seem to favour Dunfermline regardless of their religion and that it doesn't have much to do with football. 

At this time folk were trying to get past him so he said again he hoped we get pumped. I honestly don't know why folk behave like this but it's the first time I've ever run into anyone like this I'm my life. 

4 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I was dishing out Scotland tickets to the folk I'm going to the game with and an older gent walks passed and asks if they are rugby tickets.

I tell him no it's Scotland Jamica and he tells me that "I hope we get pumped" and that no Rangers fans will be there because they support England he then begins a rant about the SFA saying that every ref is against Rangers and they are all Catholics, I told him that they never seem to favour Dunfermline regardless of their religion and that it doesn't have much to do with football. 

At this time folk were trying to get past him so he said again he hoped we get pumped. I honestly don't know why folk behave like this but it's the first time I've ever run into anyone like this I'm my life. 

Rastafarian probably.

A big "well done" to all concerned here. 111 folk from a Prestonpans youth football club booted out of Flamingo land. Special mention to the 18 year old girl arrested for assaulting her dad. Tremendous bit of bad behaviour from The Pans:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/111-prestonpans-people-kicked-out-of-flamingo-land-theme-park-after-domestic-row-and-arrest-1-4933999

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Did the cat kicker remind you of anyone? 

I want to say a Dundee Utd penalty kick taker but I can't work out an angle to get it in there. 

Much like a Dundee Utd penalty kick taker. 

22 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I want to say a Dundee Utd penalty kick taker but I can't work out an angle to get it in there. 

Much like a Dundee Utd penalty kick taker. 

Jokes on you, none of our penalties were as well struck as that cat.

47 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

A big "well done" to all concerned here. 111 folk from a Prestonpans youth football club booted out of Flamingo land. Special mention to the 18 year old girl arrested for assaulting her dad. Tremendous bit of bad behaviour from The Pans:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/111-prestonpans-people-kicked-out-of-flamingo-land-theme-park-after-domestic-row-and-arrest-1-4933999

Hoping for some replies incoming.

https://twitter.com/PrestonAYFC/status/1129368704159014913