Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Particularly love the first comment: This video made me an atheist.

I've been converted.

Surely only Lord God Almighty can rid us of such evil children? :unsure:

Peterhead social club were playing the Billy Boys post match, incuding the '****** blood' line.

A couple of years ago we were there last game of the season and a few Ayr fans were in the social club pre-match. There was an old Firm game on the television and the number of mouth-breathing fucks in terrorist polo shirts shouting disgusting abuse surprised even me.

The highlight of the occasion was one chap (who I venture won't be swelling the Mensa membership anytime soon) in a t-shirt with a picture on of Gazza playing an imaginary flute at Ibrox, when the camera panned to the stand, shouting: "Get behind yer team, ya glory hunting b*****ds!" without a shade of irony. :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

I scored a beautiful volley at Gayfield last night :D

Best euphemism ever.

:thumsup2

I had Ben from Biffy through my turnstile at Rugby Park today.

Is that a euphemism?

I may have spoken too soon.

Me and a friend blended bacon, scrambled egg, baked beans and black coffee in a smoothie machine and drank it as a "Liquid Breakfast". He drank a little, and I attempted to "chug" with monstrosity of a drink, got halfway through the glass, and couldn't continue.

I feel awful.