Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Ill say what i said when i first saw that story. That is completely mental, but the pic of him in the rangers jersey, he deserves jail for the look on his face alone.

Surely the charges will end up dropped though? :unsure:

You'd hope so, just like you'd hope the Hearts fan won't be charged with anything sectarian related. But with Alex Salmond shouting on Sky News about how the new government was going to stop sectarianism once and for all, who knows?

Either way the fella has been put onto the front page of national newspapers, given a court case, could be kicked out of uni and has missed an exam as he was in a police cell. And that's without thinking of the "revenge" I've no doubt some trumpets will try to take on him. And for what? Making a joke when he was drunk, that offended nobody?

Guest The Phoenix

You'd hope so, just like you'd hope the Hearts fan won't be charged with anything sectarian related. But with Alex Salmond shouting on Sky News about how the new government was going to stop sectarianism once and for all, who knows?

Either way the fella has been put onto the front page of national newspapers, given a court case, could be kicked out of uni and has missed an exam as he was in a police cell. And that's without thinking of the "revenge" I've no doubt some trumpets will try to take on him. And for what? Making a joke when he was drunk, that offended nobody?

Evidence?

Evidence?

There were about 1000 people there on the night, and nobody complained, myself included. One sad act who I've mentioned above saw the picture on Facebook and has put in a complaint to the police, and suddenly all of this has went into something far bigger than it actually is.

It seems you can go to a fancy dress party as a Nazi, but not with "Neil Lennon" written on a corn flakes box.

Edited by Paco

Evidence?

It obviously doesn't quite count as evidence, but the fact that nobody complained at the time suggests that nobody found it particularly offensive. I'm not sure how he can be charged with breach of the peace when the "peace" wasn't actually "breached".

Guest The Phoenix

It obviously doesn't quite count as evidence, but the fact that nobody complained at the time suggests that nobody found it particularly offensive. I'm not sure how he can be charged with breach of the peace when the "peace" wasn't actually "breached".

I'm just questioning that no one was offended.

Frankly, I find the whole thing rather sad.

Including the Postman Pat impersonator. Everyone knows he goes nowhere without Jess.

It's a total joke, but what do you expect when people in this country have been done for inciting religious and racist hatred for wearing t-shirts with sectarian slogans in public?

The priorities when it comes to resolving the sectarianism debate are all over the place. There's just no common thread at all.

being irritated by something petty and then starting a post in this thread only to realise you've forgotten what the f**k it was.

*and then posting it in the wrong thread anyway, arse.

Edited by gingapar

Picked up my daughters Communion dress today. Everything is set for next Saturday for her big day. Just got to something for myself to wear and it's all systems go :) .

Picked up my daughters Communion dress today. Everything is set for next Saturday for her big day. Just got to something for myself to wear and it's all systems go :) .

I'm going to a Communion in Aberdeen on Saturday. Looking forward to it. Is there a reason why it's on a Saturday? I'm sure I made mine on a Sunday.

I'm going to a Communion in Aberdeen on Saturday. Looking forward to it. Is there a reason why it's on a Saturday? I'm sure I made mine on a Sunday.

Not sure Scott. Its a service at ten, then a wee party after it. Then she has to go back to the chapel on Sunday. I will be like a burst baw after drinking all day and the Champions League final at night . A wee spew in a pew might be the order of the day :lol:

There's a school kid on the bus just now trying to chat up the girl sitting next to him. So far she's not impressed even though he's a green belt in karate and fought off some guys in town last week when he was out drinking, despite looking 15 at the oldest. Real life inbetweeners.

"We're going to a theme park outside Glasgow next to a lake this weekend, you can come along with us to the SECC if you want, I think that's what it's called."

M&Ds me thinks!

Guest The Phoenix

Might I be so bold as to suggest a Postman Pat outfit? :unsure: