Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I once went into a pub with a mate. There was a guy standing at the bar with a huge Alsatian on a chain. It was snarling and barking at anybody who came near which made it difficult to serve anybody so finally the barman told him to take the dog home. A few minutes after he left this blonde came in and sat at the bar. My mate went to the bar and tried to chat her up but immediately got a polite but firm knock-back. He came back with the drinks and two seconds later the dog owner came back in and the blonde welcomed him with a kiss. 

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

I once went into a pub with a mate. There was a guy standing at the bar with a huge Alsatian on a chain. It was snarling and barking at anybody who came near which made it difficult to serve anybody so finally the barman told him to take the dog home. A few minutes after he left this blonde came in and sat at the bar. My mate went to the bar and tried to chat her up but immediately got a polite but firm knock-back. He came back with the drinks and two seconds later the dog owner came back in and the blonde welcomed him with a kiss. 

Did the dog turn into a woman, like in Woof?

25 minutes ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

That YouTube algorithm is spot on with clickbait.

Its also a completely accurate description of certain types though. 

Are you trying to say I've been sucked down some rabbit hole? Its a daft video poking fun at weirdos. Not a bbc documentary to be taken seriously.

51 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Its also a completely accurate description of certain types though. 

Are you trying to say I've been sucked down some rabbit hole? Its a daft video poking fun at weirdos. Not a bbc documentary to be taken seriously.

All I'm saying is that I watched the video because of the picture of 3 hotties on the play screen and well played to YouTube for making me do that.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

All I'm saying is that I watched the video because of the picture of 3 hotties on the play screen and well played to YouTube for making me do that.

Ah, sorry thought you were having a go.

Apologies. Yep got to include some sort of tease to get the views/cash money. 

I miss the old youtube.

One of my favourite artists released an album last week and chose some supporters to join a zoom call at 8pm tonight and I was selected, I'm actually nervous and for anyone that knows anything about UK rap or Grime they'll enjoy the fact that -given my username- the artist is Chip..

😂

Edited by Stormzy

29 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

One of my favourite artists released an album last week and chose some supporters to join a zoom call at 8pm tonight and I was selected, I'm actually nervous and for anyone that knows anything about UK rap or Grime they'll enjoy the fact that -given my username- the artist is Chip..

😂

I’ve been blasting “Flowers”’ in the van today. Send him my regards! 

A wee bit before Chip and Stormzy’s time.. I had to deal with Glamma Kid in a professional capacity. Not sure if there’s a statute of limitations in this country so all I’ll say is he led an interesting lifestyle beyond music.

Edited by Shandön Par