Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

40 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Big team found

I don't really support any team. I just really enjoy watching football.

I have been to many grounds in the UK and a few in Europe.

3 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

I don't really support any team. I just really enjoy watching football.

I have been to many grounds in the UK and a few in Europe.

Its A Joke It Was A Joke GIF - Its A Joke It Was A Joke Kidding ...

I was collecting our granddaughter from school. and in the car next to me I thought there was a cocker spaniel in the back seat. Turned out to be a wee girl with ginger hair...

5 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I was collecting our granddaughter from school. and in the car next to me I thought there was a cocker spaniel in the back seat. Turned out to be a wee girl with ginger hair...

ge GIF

On 13/05/2024 at 22:16, ICTChris said:

Taken down within 24 hours.

I'm guessing this is an improvement on the listing?

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

"...my case comes up next month."

3 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Who could have possibly predicted that this is how it would be used?! 

3 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Good to see P&B Hall of Famer sparklingbrook improving US Irish relations. 

"I flashed my tits in two countries simultaneously and nobody looked impressed" maybe isn't the story she was hoping to gain from that. Apparently it's legal for women to publicly get their tits out in New York though, which is no doubt something we can all get behind.

Apparently the Irish are bombarding New Yorkers with footage of the planes hitting the Twin Towers, which hopefully they still find amusing when the drone strikes on Dublin begin.

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

"I flashed my tits in two countries simultaneously and nobody looked impressed" maybe isn't the story she was hoping to gain from that. Apparently it's legal for women to publicly get their tits out in New York though, which is no doubt something we can all get behind.

Surely you'd be better in front of them?

10 minutes ago, GordonD said:

My chemotherapy resumes today.

I had three sessions last year which were successful in that the tumour in my left lung had shrunk and the one in the right lung hadn't grown, but the treatment was then suspended to allow my leg to heal. Now they're ready to start it up again. It's to be a 21-day cycle, with sessions on Day 1 (i.e. today); Day 8; skip Day 15 then start again. It's a different drug this time, less aggressive, but they can't tell until it's started what side effects there might be. All that happened last time was that my hair fell out but when they suspended the treatment it grew back again fairly quickly, as well as a full beard which I couldn't manage before!

All wishes of good luck gratefully accepted.

All the best with the treatment.  

11 minutes ago, GordonD said:

I had three sessions last year which were successful in that the tumour in my left lung had shrunk and the one in the right lung hadn't grown, but the treatment was then suspended to allow my leg to heal. Now they're ready to start it up again. It's to be a 21-day cycle, with sessions on Day 1 (i.e. today); Day 8; skip Day 15 then start again. It's a different drug this time, less aggressive, but they can't tell until it's started what side effects there might be. All that happened last time was that my hair fell out but when they suspended the treatment it grew back again fairly quickly, as well as a full beard which I couldn't manage before!

All the very best bud 👌🏻🙏🏻

17 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Hope it all goes well Gordon 🤞🙏

29 minutes ago, GordonD said:

All the best, Gordon. @welshbairn is your man re chemotherapy.