Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I got told today I have an assessment centre interview for an internship in central London on Wednesday.

I've never been to one before, are they bollocks?

I've heard as well as one to one interview there are group tasks, presentations, all that pish. It sounds hard but thankfully travel expenses are paid and I'm only down £15 for the gratuitously cheap hostel I am staying in.

Kinda short notice though, I've been told I'll be given a mentors details to help me prepare "shortly". When? Monday? Tuesday when I'm on the train? dry.gif

I got told today I have an assessment centre interview for an internship in central London on Wednesday.

I've never been to one before, are they bollocks?

I've heard as well as one to one interview there are group tasks, presentations, all that pish. It sounds hard but thankfully travel expenses are paid and I'm only down £15 for the gratuitously cheap hostel I am staying in.

Kinda short notice though, I've been told I'll be given a mentors details to help me prepare "shortly". When? Monday? Tuesday when I'm on the train? dry.gif

Good lord, these are tragic.

If you want the job, turn up, act like an arsehole by speaking loud like you're better better than everyone else and 'own' the group. It's all bullshit but that's what they want - potential leaders and managers.

There's a rumour doing the rounds (and appearing on Wikipedia) that Coldplay are to play two shows at the Adam Smith Theatre and a show at Beveridge Park in Kirkcaldy. laugh.gif

Nope, Adam Smith and Starks Park allegedly! It would seem that their bassist Guy Berryman who's a big Rovers fan has always wanted to play there.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Nope, Adam Smith and Starks Park allegedly! It would seem that their bassist Guy Berryman who's a big Rovers fan has always wanted to play there.

It's a rumour that circulates now and again without ever coming to fruition.

8000 folk paying £20 a head would see the Rovers projected debt for this season written right off if I allow myself to dream a little.

It's a rumour that circulates now and again without ever coming to fruition.

8000 folk paying £20 a head would see the Rovers projected debt for this season written right off if I allow myself to dream a little.

Financial trouble? Don't panic, Coldplay should give you a parachute windfall and fix you up just nicely.

Edited by Hedgecutter