Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've heard that something is going on at an address at Nelson Mandela place, something involving armed Police like you said. My bus got sent another way, even though it doesn't go through it.

In my other 'local' pub and It's full of underagers and they turn round and say Wtf you drinking in here for? You drink in the Red Hoose.

Well pardon me for choosing to have a pint here. Fucking wee wankers

I was looking for a pic of the old Electronic Tomy football game from the 80s but typing in "Electronic Football Game" just brought up pics of some shit American Football game. Thought I'd try " Electronic Soccer Game" and found this beauty,

bluehair2.jpg?w=700

Divine intervention indeed.

I have a job interview down in Oxford on Tuesday. I really hope I get the job but I am starting to get quite nervous. It would herald a big change in my life and require me to leave these fair isles. That aspect is exciting yet daunting but ultimately the reason I applied. I want to see the world and do it while I can.

Edited by Enigma

I have a job interview down in Oxford on Tuesday. I really hope I get the job but I am starting to get quite nervous. It would herald a big change in my life and require me to leave these fair isles. That aspect is exciting yet daunting but ultimately the reason I applied. I want to see the world and do it while I can.

Where would you be off to! Best of luck with that one man!

Well good Sir, I wish thee all the best. Remember, PnB is a mere mouse click away laugh.gif

Seriously though, go for it. You might regret not making the change so to speak if (when) you are offered the job. smile.gif