Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

No, RGU isn't much better, it's much worse.

No it isn't. Aberdeen is full of posh public school weirdos who assume it's a better uni because of it's entry requirements.

My flatemate went to a Hillhead "flat party" for a while tonight. Total cockfest, every c**t drinkin wine, guy wearing tweed he said. Toff weirdos IMO.

Edited by dane-don

No it isn't. Aberdeen is full of posh public school weirdos who assume it's a better uni because of it's entry requirements.

My flatemate went to a Hillhead "flat party" for a while tonight. Total cockfest, every c**t drinkin wine, guy wearing tweed he said. Toff weirdos IMO.

Sound like your mate hangs about with weirdos TBH.

Aberdeen Uni entry requirements aren't that high are they? The 2013 Prospectus has 4 Bs for everything except Medicine, etc..

That is what is shown, but the minimum is AABB for pretty much every Bachelor's course.

Aberdeen Uni entry requirements aren't that high are they? The 2013 Prospectus has 4 Bs for everything except Medicine, etc..

They are a wee bit higher than RGU's.

But that alone won't make them The Sunday Times Best Modern University in the UK, will it?

greggy.png

The biggest slut I know goes to RGU. Mind you the fattest girl I know also goes to RGU. PM me for any queries dane-don, whatevz floats your boat.

I'd still say Napier is the best, 'coz our union sells a mug of beans with a sausage in it. Also one night I was in the union with some of my Economics crew and we knew Partridge was coming on Dave, so we got the folk behind the bar to change the channel from SSN and stick the subtitles on. It was even better 'coz it annoyed a bunch of Germans.

The biggest slut I know goes to RGU. Mind you the fattest girl I know also goes to RGU. PM me for any queries dane-don, whatevz floats your boat.

I'd still say Napier is the best, 'coz our union sells a mug of beans with a sausage in it. Also one night I was in the union with some of my Economics crew and we knew Partridge was coming on Dave, so we got the folk behind the bar to change the channel from SSN and stick the subtitles on. It was even better 'coz it annoyed a bunch of Germans.

Bad ass, crew you run with, are you sure it not the Home Economics Learning Posse?

"Modern University" = techy college

^^^

left school with a C in Int 2 maths and a fail in accounts and finance.

Plz message me the name of the girl.

(the slut one plz, not the big momma's house)