Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was talking to a friend of mine on Facebook just there for the first time in about 6 months and this happened:

Him: Yeh man no problem! I'm djing alot in the twig now, I run a night called f*ck me its Thursday. We are getting a guy from Geordie shite down this week haha

Me: haha aye a heard man, what night is that? saturday?

Him: It's called f*ck me its Thursday (my name), have a guess haha!

I never really say things as daft as that. Feel like a complete fucking gimp now.

How's the music coming along?

Not bad ta! Bit slow though. We're getting actual physical CDs produced in the next couple of weeks, then we'll begin writing for our second CD which we plan to record later this year/early next year. Plans are to publicise that one a lot more and get it available on iTunes etc. :)

Got into a discussion with a guy on Facebook, always thought he was a reasonable guy, then he said this....

The definition of marriage is a man and woman before God , therefore anything other is not marriage. So basically you're saying you know Christians who don't believe the bible ? I've read plenty , and watched many documentaries on things such as Noah which have had convincing scientific arguments to suggest how landscapes etc formed and how different species of life got to where they were today. The garden of Eden existed before the flood so its likely no one will ever find where it supposedly was. And the fall of creation-pain/suffering/loss of energy withun the universe since Adam and Eve has been discussed by dealing with the constant entropy seen in the code of pretty much everything in the universe. As with the seven days thing , its still a hot topic that I've not 100% agreed on.

...... Scientific proof for Noah and the ark, gave me a good laugh indeed thought I'd share it

Got into a discussion with a guy on Facebook, always thought he was a reasonable guy, then he said this....

The definition of marriage is a man and woman before God , therefore anything other is not marriage. So basically you're saying you know Christians who don't believe the bible ? I've read plenty , and watched many documentaries on things such as Noah which have had convincing scientific arguments to suggest how landscapes etc formed and how different species of life got to where they were today. The garden of Eden existed before the flood so its likely no one will ever find where it supposedly was. And the fall of creation-pain/suffering/loss of energy withun the universe since Adam and Eve has been discussed by dealing with the constant entropy seen in the code of pretty much everything in the universe. As with the seven days thing , its still a hot topic that I've not 100% agreed on.

...... Scientific proof for Noah and the ark, gave me a good laugh indeed thought I'd share it

If only there was a thread for annoying things people write on Facebook. You should start one bro.

Off for the next few days and I just intend to play golf. I am useless at it but I think this summer is when I'm finally going to stick in, play often and try get better. Often last year all my mates went away for a round and I'd not bother due to the fact I could only play 3 holes before being shite frustrated me to much and I just wanted to go home

Somebody with the same name as me joined the company a month ago and it's driving me nuts with people not sending me emails and presuming I got it until I don't turn up at the meeting I'm supposedly meant to be at. This nemesis of mine's in finance and because I'm getting the confidential invoices, I'm feart of getting dragged out to the car park and shot.

Wishing you all a great life,

H

Well it turns out that the Rhythm and Blues room was actually the Rhythm Room and the Blues Room with the dividing curtain opened up. I also had breakout sessions in the Jazz Room and Motown Room and had lunch in the Rock Room (disappointingly there was no Roll Room next door, although I did smugly have a roll for lunch).

Mind blowing stuff.

Get up to any Swinging in the Swing Room Mozza'..?

I was in Inverness today and tuned into a bit of Moray Firth Radio. I caught an ICT advert where they've got two of their star players asking fans to go out and buy season tickets. I think it's safe to assume that Richie Foran and Ryan Esson won't be following Eric Cantona's career path into acting.

I was in Inverness today and tuned into a bit of Moray Firth Radio. I caught an ICT advert where they've got two of their star players asking fans to go out and buy season tickets. I think it's safe to assume that Richie Foran and Ryan Esson won't be following Eric Cantona's career path into acting.

I'm not sure if it's still the case, but when you phoned United for a while, they had Sean Dillon welcoming you and going through all the options in a broad Dublin accent, I could barely understand a word!

I'm not sure if it's still the case, but when you phoned United for a while, they had Sean Dillon welcoming you and going through all the options in a broad Dublin accent, I could barely understand a word!

That was one of the best things ever, in a completely fucked up way. It sounded like someone taking the piss out of the Irish accent.