Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I meant to buy killer tickets ages ago and forgot.

I've a freebie.if anyone wants go to Pink tomorrow.one of my two refusing to go and I can't get it shifted. My pal and her king going too so would be seated with us.

The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die at Stereo tonight.

That was fucking LOUD! A sonic wall of noise from a band who are brilliant at what they do. January 10th, 2014 is a simply wonderful song and an absolute joy to see performed live. Great band, great show, glad they decided to do a couple of Scottish headliners before Outbreak.

Support came from a couple of local emo merchants, Codist and Lovers Turn To Monsters, who were both excellent. A really good night all round.

20240628_214752.jpg

9 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid To Die at Stereo tonight.

That was fucking LOUD! A sonic wall of noise from a band who are brilliant at what they do. January 10th, 2014 is a simply wonderful song and an absolute joy to see performed live. Great band, great show, glad they decided to do a couple of Scottish headliners before Outbreak.

Support came from a couple of local emo merchants, Codist and Lovers Turn To Monsters, who were both excellent. A really good night all round.

20240628_214752.jpg

I've lost interest in the music scene for a long time now. Every now and then I read a post or hear about a gig and it makes me want to get back into it. Your post kind of did that. Sounds like a great night mate.

6 hours ago, Empty It said:

Said this would happen after the gig in Manchester, hope nobody on here was going.

Screenshot_20240628_171934_Chrome.jpg

I genuinely thought several times they were going to stop on Tuesday. Fair play to Eddie for struggling  on and the rest of the band for making up for it as best they could. Can't wait to hear how stupid the bootleg sounds.

I did read that a lot of the tickets for London hadn't been sold, and they'd all had the prices slashed this morning. Before the gig got cancelled. When people might have gone for it and paid for travel and accommodation too. 

Their UK dates on this tour and the pricing for it seems to have been a bit of a shambles and seems to have pissed off a lot of people. Even the scheduling is stupid, there's a good chance the tickets for tomorrow were affected by Green Day playing at Wembley the same day. Just a weird situation all round.

Not my normal style of music, but took the wife to see Pink at Hampden last night.

What a singer, what a performer, what an entertainer and what an inspiration to young people. Absolutely brilliant performance that blew me away at times.

IMG_2641.jpeg

4 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Not my normal style of music, but took the wife to see Pink at Hampden last night.

What a singer, what a performer, what an entertainer and what an inspiration to young people. Absolutely brilliant performance that blew me away at times.

IMG_2641.jpeg

As I said I suffered Swift the other week. I don't get it,her songs are samey and boring.

Pink! However is fabulous and the show in 2019 was amazing. Going tonight with youngest as middle has decided she doesn't want too.

12 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

IMG_2641.jpeg

Aye & what a price🤑I know I'm a tight twat☺️

13 hours ago, guinness said:

Aye & what a price🤑I know I'm a tight twat☺️

£60 for an stadium gig these days is pretty reasonable I’d say, and considering the show she put on, I would say that it was more than justified mate.

26 minutes ago, BB_Bino said:

£60 for an stadium gig these days is pretty reasonable I’d say, and considering the show she put on, I would say that it was more than justified mate.

I thought her standing prices were decent. Yes she's a multimillionaire but people forget, all the musicians, dancers, crew need paid. 

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

I thought her standing prices were decent. Yes she's a multimillionaire but people forget, all the musicians, dancers, crew need paid. 

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

If I could of paid £60 I would have went myself maybe 😊 I was looking at tickets for my other half on Friday for Saturday & they were £126. Nobody is worth £126 in my view. 

Train to London on Tuesday evening to see AC/DC at Wembley on Wednesday. 

Despite seeing them numerous times since 1980 this will be the first time that they will have played Riff Raff.