Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Got Ash doing an acoustic gig at Oran Mor tonight, Gaslight Anthem in Edinburgh next Friday, Leftfield at the Barras next Saturday night and then The Bluetones at the Oran Mor on the 25th :D

Is it 1995 again? :P

Just got tickets to go see Brian Wilson (of the Beach Boys) next year in Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow. Nane eh your other pish Brian, just the Beach Boys classics will do.

Sorry to disappoint, but this show is specifically to tour the Gershwin interpretations album, I believe. The show will probably be half Wilson/Beach Boys songs from various parts of his peak, and the other half the whole Gershwin album, and then the usual Good Vibrations/Help Me Rhonda/Johnny Be Good etc encore.

I'm going anyway :D

Got Ash doing an acoustic gig at Oran Mor tonight, Gaslight Anthem in Edinburgh next Friday, Leftfield at the Barras next Saturday night and then The Bluetones at the Oran Mor on the 25th :D

Likewise. Couldn't believe how cheap the tickets were. Hoping that they play some of the early stuff, haven't heard much of their recent stuff. Never been to Oran Mor before. Is it all standing?

What are the dates and how much would tickets be? That is, as you correctly pointed out, tempting.

Twin Atlantic are supporting everbody!

How was it? I would have asked the people I know who went, but they're the "OMG MCR!!!11 Gerard Way!! <3<3<3 The afro guy who's last name is Toro or something <3<3<3 xxxxxxxxxxx (L)" kind of people.

It was really good, Way blew his voice out before the gig apparently so he didn't sound that great but the atmosphere was good despite some ridiculous over the top reactions from the crowd (screaming every time a guitar was being tuned or a roadie came onstage whilst tons of kids were fainting throughout the gig and before it).

Just bought tickets for the NME Tour - Crystal Castles, Magnetic Man, Everything Everything & Vaccines and got Pendulum on the 1st December.

Wish Sleigh Bells would announce a Scottish date for their tour though. <_< They're even supporting MIA at several dates (which would be a great gig) but not Scotland.

Oh, and seeing them again confirmed it...

Twin Atlantic are shite.

Likewise. Couldn't believe how cheap the tickets were. Hoping that they play some of the early stuff, haven't heard much of their recent stuff. Never been to Oran Mor before. Is it all standing?

There's seats down the sides, but they don't have a great view of the stage.

I saw them at King Tut's last year and they did a good mix of early stuff and later stuff. Can't wait :D