Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Guest Bushel o' Bricks

My day has just been made with the news that The Devil Wears Prada and Bring Me The Horizon will be touring in the UK together next year! :D :D

Firstly I absolutely cannot wait to see BMTH a week today at the SECC...I only started listening to them when I heard they would be supporting Bullet and they're now my favourite band. Should be insane :D

Pendulum was phenomenal!

Such a trek to get there though, buses in Fife were cancelled, so had to get to Kirkcaldy for two completely packed trains to Edinburgh and then Glasgow, before two 25 pound taxi's to Braehead and back.

Agree with the others, the lack of public transport is a complete shambles and the only good point was that people were allowed to remain inside the shopping centre and not have to stand in the cold. We got back to where we were staying about 1 o clock.

The gig though was definitely worth it.

The Island Part Two:Dusk and Blood Sugar were sheer carnage :lol:

Encoder sounded fantastic, Different was a good surprise, Island Part One is just perfect and I managed to crowdsurf during Watercolour!

Did anyone else notice Swire's synths cutting out during Slam? I thought that they timed them coming back on perfectly though as the whole place just erupted.

Oh, and Hadouken! were shite.

Are swedish house mafia sold out?

It says ticket on sale but there are no way to purchase online.

This is annoying, I got an email about this but I'm sure it said there were only 2 venues they were going to play (manchester and london)

I think the tickets are on sale on Friday the 3rd.

Edited by Livi-Ulster

Frank Turner was fantastic as expected, some of the new stuff sounds great.

Just home. Fucking brilliant mate. Crowd took a bit of time to get moving though.

He's a total showman though, and he clearly loves what he does :)

Frank Turner was fantastic as expected, some of the new stuff sounds great.

First time I've seen him, new stuff sounds good indeed. Ran into your girlfriend a few times going to the bar but never saw you, hope all is well my man!

First time I've seen him, new stuff sounds good indeed. Ran into your girlfriend a few times going to the bar but never saw you, hope all is well my man!

Other than having far too much work for my own good due for the next week, it is indeed, and you too. :)