Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Foos tomorrow. I have no idea how im getting to Murrayfield or back yet. Is there any reasonable chance of getting parked anywhere, probably on the outskirts, and getting a bus or something?

We are taking our boy and are just going to have to take pot luck with parking.....see what we can find.

JustPark is quite reasonable. I used it for AC/DC - 18 hours parking 1/2 mile from Hampden - £5.30.

Might be worth a try?

Yeah had a look at that, mostly parking in other peoples drives, which I'm not convinced with.

We are taking our boy and are just going to have to take pot luck with parking.....see what we can find.

Yeah, im edging towards the Ingliston Park and Ride. Open 4am til 2am and seemingly drops you at Murrayfield and then picks you up there. Gonna gamble with that I think.

It turns out my dad's got me a ticket in the balcony of the O2 Academy in Glasgow for the Courteeners in November. I'm pretty sure my mates all have standing tickets and I also don't want to sit through a gig so was just wondering if there was much chance of me just going into the standing section anyway or are they strict on that?

It turns out my dad's got me a ticket in the balcony of the O2 Academy in Glasgow for the Courteeners in November. I'm pretty sure my mates all have standing tickets and I also don't want to sit through a gig so was just wondering if there was much chance of me just going into the standing section anyway or are they strict on that?

They won't let you into standing with a balcony ticket - for obvious standing capacity/safety reasons.

Don't know if it will work for The Academy but we used to do this at the SECC if one of us had a seating ticket, pretty sure they scan your tickets before you go into the standing area so just get one mate to come out with his ticket and another mates standing ticket then use that ticket to go back in. All depends if they scan the ticket on the way out but I'm sure you could blag it.

Don't know if it will work for The Academy but we used to do this at the SECC if one of us had a seating ticket, pretty sure they scan your tickets before you go into the standing area so just get one mate to come out with his ticket and another mates standing ticket then use that ticket to go back in. All depends if they scan the ticket on the way out but I'm sure you could blag it.

It does indeed work. Tried and tested at least 5 times. Managed to get 7 of us in standing one night with 2 standing tickets :lol: