New Forum

Guest footiethreadsDOTcom

HI Guys how are we all ... just to let you know about a great site out there ... its footie threads DOT com

with over 1800 members .. 180.000 posts .. many great features including scottish chat its one of the best around.

http://www.footiethreads.com

this forum is really good also :D

its not just a site for scottish chat its for british, world and eurpoean .. with a v bookie ... competitions, games, and general chat ...

i agree with you this is a great site for scottish football and ill be posting here inthe future ...

being honest we lack scottish members on the board, and i think that if we had a few more then we would be able to expand that particular area of the forum ....

this forum is greta because it is dedicated to the scottish scene, and i really like it .... but im sure some of you are fans of european football etc ... well thats what footiethreads has to offer ... more chat with our european members, from dubai to dundee, from inverness to india .... we have the lot ....

www.footiethreads.com/forum

the reason the pages are like that is because if people really wanna see what its like then they wont mind spending 2 minutes signing up to see what is on offer ....

we have had a few members sign up and post in our scottish section, we are looking to expand this, and to do that we need more scottish members who know what they are talking about to get the chat flowing

cheers

FT

just to let you know that i am in no way only here to plug my forum, no ... im a scottish football fan and i am going to be posting here in al the chat ...

thanx

FT

there are a selection of bets to be made every week, football, special events, such as like last weekend we had heavy weight boxing ... plus others like the x factor final and come dancing ....

this is the feature that we had added to capture the interst of new members

special events, such as like last weekend we had heavy weight boxing ... plus others like the x factor final and come dancing ....

Yeah - I can see why that would have been popular :unsure:

the reason the pages are like that is because if people really wanna see what its like then they wont mind spending 2 minutes signing up to see what is on offer ....

Circular logic.

Like I said, how do I know if it's worth checking out if I can't do so without signing up?

I don't go to sites like that - simple as.

Its not bad but www.thefootballforum.net is a slightly better forum with a reasonable mix of Scots posters on it. There seems to be a better "General area" on it too. I would post here for scots postings and visit thefootballforum.net for the rest.

Archived