Music Chinese Whispers

Smurph

Bob Dylan - One Of Us Must Know

For ICTJohn and anyone else interested John Mayall was excellent on Monday. Played numbers from way back from the " Beano " album right up to present day.

He played pretty much 2 hours non stop which for an 80 year old guy is pretty amazing. Mind you he did say he gave up the booze 30 years ago. A step too far imo :unsure:! The band , from Texas and Chicago were of the high standard you would expect from a Mayall band.

The lead guitarist of support bans King King who is from Glasgow joined Mayall on set for the final 20 minutes.

I guess in years to come just as Mayall can talk about playing with Howlin Wolf, T Bone Walker etc. Gary Nimmo will be able to say " I played with John Mayall " :thumsup2

Edited by WILLIEA

Kool And The gang : Celebration

I guess in years to come just as Mayall can talk about playing with Howlin Wolf, T Bone Walker etc. Gary Nimmo will be able to say " I played with John Mayall " :thumsup2

Cheers for that, Willea.

People like Clapton, Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Mick Taylor, and a zillion others are already saying that!

Edited by ICTJohnboy