LargsTON

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Calderwood PTFC
I have 2 SI jackets but at £400 a pop they're over-rated :rolleyes:

A wannabe what? :huh:

Designer Clothes in Greenock :o:o:P

Aye but he's been there...unless he's like you and misses every home game because of "training" :P

Mate...i've missed 1 game this season, can't really call me a part-timer, can you? :rolleyes:

Sorry, it's 2 games actually, I missed the Shire game in the cup on the Tuesday night, but i've made every other game this season. :)

He doesn't stay in Greenock.

Smartarse ;)

:rolleyes: Correct dmton.

And coming from Largs i have access to some of the finest clothing shops in the country; McKays, Oxfam, Littlewoods............................. :P

:rolleyes: Correct dmton.

And coming from Largs i have access to some of the finest clothing shops in the country; McKays, Oxfam, Littlewoods............................. :P

Don't forget InterSport :o

Is that shitehole still there, btw? :huh:

Don't forget InterSport :o

Is that shitehole still there, btw? :huh:

There is a sports shop - think it is intersport.

Beaver forgot "The Clearance Shop" - the finest retailers of shoes in Largs. :P

I am in doubt as to what constitutes "designer" (i.e. is it the name or the expence?)

I wear Levis (jeans only), Caterpillar (boots only) John Rocha and various other stuff from Debenhams, but tend not to crow about it.

AT

As wee bairn says the Mille Miglia (goggle jackets) are made by CP Company (Stone Island). They cost between £400 - £1000 I know Cruise and Nautica in Bathgate sell them.

You can also get them of ebay a bit cheaper but you have got to watch out for fakes. There are loads of fake Navy and Black Explorer Jackets (Millie thats zips up cover your whole face) doing the rounds for about £100 -£150 they look right except they don't have any lining and don't have CP Company on the goggles.

You can check if its a real cp jacket at www.cpcompany.com

As wee bairn says the Mille Miglia (goggle jackets) are made by CP Company (Stone Island). They cost between £400 - £1000 I know Cruise and Nautica in Bathgate sell them.

You can also get them of ebay a bit cheaper but you have got to watch out for fakes. There are loads of fake Navy and Black Explorer Jackets (Millie thats zips up cover your whole face) doing the rounds for about £100 -£150 they look right except they don't have any lining and don't have CP Company on the goggles.

You can check if its a real cp jacket at www.cpcompany.com

Aye, you get them from Jim Ure's in Denny aswell! A lot cheaper from there rather than Cruise! ;)

What is Nautica like for prices? I've heard of it but never been before! Cheers!

Aye, you get them from Jim Ure's in Denny aswell! A lot cheaper from there rather than Cruise! ;)

What is Nautica like for prices? I've heard of it but never been before! Cheers!

He gives alot of the Airdrie lads a discount so I've never really paid top dollar for anything from there but his prices are quite good to start off with and I have heard of other lads he doesn't know getting a bit knocked of the price if you get chatting to him.

Good selection of Paul & Shark, Lacoste, Paul Smith, Aquascutum, CP Company, One True Saxon, Duffer, The Retro addidas gear & Journey shoes. Also if you after stuff which he doesn't have he can sometimes order it in for you.

He gives alot of the Airdrie lads a discount so I've never really paid top dollar for anything from there but his prices are quite good to start off with and I have heard of other lads he doesn't know getting a bit knocked of the price if you get chatting to him.

Good selection of Paul & Shark, Lacoste, Paul Smith, Aquascutum, CP Company, One True Saxon, Duffer, The Retro addidas gear & Journey shoes. Also if you after stuff which he doesn't have he can sometimes order it in for you.

Ahh Cheers! Wish i was a airdrie fan! :rolleyes: Well maybe not :P

Guest Psycho_FFC

Cough Cough :angry:

Archived