I didn't realise this thread was THE PLACE for Craig Pringle discussion. Some boy. Regularly #ff's me and asks me how I'm doing. Nice lad. Never offered to bring me any cakes.

Didn't realise you were the one and only meestah_sahmon. Another twitter sensation.

One and the same man. If I could post the turtles picture on here the gig would have been up months ago.

Falkirk fans. One of your players - Lyle Taylor is in a hilarious spat with Andy Rogers right now. Don't know what started it but Lyle's pulling out all the "don't you know I used to play for Millwall?" Lines. Seems pretty obnoxious.

Falkirk fans. One of your players - Lyle Taylor is in a hilarious spat with Andy Rogers right now. Don't know what started it but Lyle's pulling out all the "don't you know I used to play for Millwall?" Lines. Seems pretty obnoxious.

There's a couple of Falkirk fans on my timeline who spend their time crawling up his arse. It's really fucking cringeworthy.

There's a couple of Falkirk fans on my timeline who spend their time crawling up his arse. It's really fucking cringeworthy.

All Falkirk fans (with the notable exceptions of Sammy and Keith) are cringeworthy. It must be something in the water in that neck of the woods.

I am not bunnetless, that was simply one of many. Savage Henry may refer to himself as a serial hat wearer, but in reality it is I who is the true hat enthusiast.

Yup. Caught red handed. Actually everything I write is about you, SP. I like to think of it as homage, or even spoof, rather than blatant rip off. I'm a total indie kid that way.

Yup. Caught red handed. Actually everything I write is about you, SP. I like to think of it as homage, or even spoof, rather than blatant rip off. I'm a total indie kid that way.

I had a blazer on with an Atari hoody earlier. Don't talk to me about indie kids, I am indie kids.