I had a similar experience with the Peter Houston parody account. Before first derby he told me no fucking chance Gardyne would start, promising to buy me a snowboard if he did. Gardyne did start, I got him telt, then he went on some rant about how I sound like such a fucking cool guy. Blocked me after I told him that pretending to be someone else on the internet was pathetic.

ETA: yes I know DundeeBarry pretended to be Leigh Griffiths on the internet, but that was funny, this Pedro Houston is a fucking dullard.

Edited by Desert Nomad

i thoroughly enjoy @evilkagawa

During train Mr Fergson send Evra to shop for gum... 20 man gang chase Evra back from shop! They throw rocks and shout 'full kit w****r!'....Evra barely make it back alive. Just as come through gate, viscous blow to back of head! Unconscious, 9 minute!.. Maybe I hit him to hard!

Anyone see this account that's causing outrage on Twitter just now? Fucking hell.

People were tweeting: "See this page *insert tagged page here*, I weep for humanity" and such like. I clicked on it thinking it was some pro-anorexia account or something. Jesus Christ. How stupid (never mind sick) do you have to be to post stuff like that in the public domain? Jail awaits.

You might get a wee laugh out of @WaleLuvzGirl now and then. It's mostly posts about football players, with deliberate spelling mistakes and phonetic banter. Some shite, some good.

A-uK2BDCMAAMffb.jpg

If mufc win 2day am givin away da smart fone galaxy 3S n FIFA 02 pls RT n Folo me 2 enter da race