How do you actually make Twitter fun?

Signed up the other day and so far the only source of amusement has been Jeremy Clarkson taking funny photos of Richard and James.

I have my girlfriend and some random twat following me and I don't know how or why I want more followers.

What's the best way to get started? I was told just following celebrities is not the way to go?

How do you actually make Twitter fun?

Signed up the other day and so far the only source of amusement has been Jeremy Clarkson taking funny photos of Richard and James.

I have my girlfriend and some random twat following me and I don't know how or why I want more followers.

What's the best way to get started? I was told just following celebrities is not the way to go?

News agencies. Twitter's best for real time coverage of breaking news events. Twitter only works if its interactive. People who use it as a one-way vehicle I can't really be doing with.

Don't follow footballers. They're tedious morons.

#nandos #headloss #baller

For the most part, yes, but there are some who are thoughtful and erudite.

News agencies. Twitter's best for real time coverage of breaking news events. Twitter only works if its interactive. People who use it as a one-way vehicle I can't really be doing with.

For the most part, yes, but there are some who are thoughtful and erudite.

Took the advice on board and can see the benefit of twitter for getting news. Cheers.

What are some good z-list celebrities to wind up?

I've started following Limmy, but I believe I'm going to have to stop soon.

All he does is post pictures of himself, trying to make funny faces. He's either very lonely or totally attention seeking.

I think he's pretty funny but can def see why people would get bored of him.

My twitter name is in my sig. I'm thinking of live tweeting Linlithgow marches on Tuesday, it's going to be very entertaining.

Don't follow footballers. They're tedious morons.

#nandos #headloss #baller

"Gutted about the results. Fans were great though. Back to winning ways next week #goals" or something similar along those lines is a favourite

Earlier, Wayne Rooney posted a random picture of him and some guy on holiday and I noticed it had been retweeted 400+ times. Who are these people who retweet stuff like this? Surely Rooney is well known enough that if you wanted to see a crappy picture of him you would already be following?

I see that 2 American bands - Black Lips and Titus Andronicus - are having a slagging match on Twitter. It stems from the Titus Andronicus singer having a rant about slavery during a gig in Georgia - where the Black Lips are from. I can only see the Lips winning this one.

I see that 2 American bands - Black Lips and Titus Andronicus - are having a slagging match on Twitter. It stems from the Titus Andronicus singer having a rant about slavery during a gig in Georgia - where the Black Lips are from. I can only see the Lips winning this one.

Do they share the same record label by any chance?

Do they share the same record label by any chance?

Actually no. I think this is genuine. From my experience of seeing both bands, the Black Lips are genuine loose cannons, whereas Titus Andronicus would dearly like to be a bit dangerous.