Joey Barton was unfollowed after he started to quote philosophers.

If new to twitter, I'd recommend you to follow Piers Morgan. The p***k provides a lot of entertainment.

Arsenal losing and him on twitter = comedy gold

Joey Barton was unfollowed after he started to quote philosophers.

If new to twitter, I'd recommend you to follow Piers Morgan. The p***k provides a lot of entertainment.

if not new surely you have unfollowed the tedious c**t by now

Jody Morris has blocked me after he went off on one about chelsea players who are home grown do not get booed (with regards to firstly calling WHU fans silly to boo Lampard today)

I mentioned that Chelsea booed Muzzy Izzet and called him a reject when he came back to play at the Bridge.

Immediately he wrote - i mean when they play for the club - take what u want from that.

Swiftly followed y me sayin "totally contradicts your original Lampard argument Jods you're 'avin a mare 'ere san'

You're a whisker away from being blocked ya tool, listen to what i have to say you melt.

no bother swed :/

There are definitely some players out there who need to delete their Twitter accounts for their own good.

Barton is a prime example of this. In my unqualified opinion, he needs medical help.

He doesn't need help, he just needs folk to stop paying attention to him. He's a chromic attention seeker and Twitter gives him a platform that an otherwise mediocre footballer would never have had otherwise.

He doesn't need help, he just needs folk to stop paying attention to him. He's a chromic attention seeker and Twitter gives him a platform that an otherwise mediocre footballer would never have had otherwise.

Some of the things he comes out with really do make me wonder if he's a bit unhinged, rather than just trying to create controversy.

He appears to have a meltdown every other week. Maybe he does just like his name in the papers, right enough, but he does appear to have anger issues that he could really do with help for.

Some of the things he comes out with really do make me wonder if he's a bit unhinged, rather than just trying to create controversy.

He appears to have a meltdown every other week. Maybe he does just like his name in the papers, right enough, but he does appear to have anger issues that he could really do with help for.

Nope, it's nothing to do with anger and everything to do with playing to the crowd. He knows the reactions he gets, hence he repeats his actions to get the same outcome. He's not a footballer, he's Pavlov's dog.

Jody Morris has blocked me after he went off on one about chelsea players who are home grown do not get booed (with regards to firstly calling WHU fans silly to boo Lampard today)

I mentioned that Chelsea booed Muzzy Izzet and called him a reject when he came back to play at the Bridge.

Immediately he wrote - i mean when they play for the club - take what u want from that.

Swiftly followed y me sayin "totally contradicts your original Lampard argument Jods you're 'avin a mare 'ere san'

You're a whisker away from being blocked ya tool, listen to what i have to say you melt.

no bother swed :/

Not the only one to point that out!

post-35247-13635525028974_thumb.jpg