Revered & the Makers definitely searches his own name on Twitter as I've just found out.

So did James McPake when I slagged shite out him once,

anyway, got one of my hero's to notice my tweets today.

Is it usually difficult to get retweets/favourites for a reply to a celebrity tweet?

Stephen Fry said, 'Heavens: antihistamine cream, hydrocortisone and a ten day course of antibiotics- all for a little nip from an incy wincy spider…'

I replied, 'Thanks for sharing your spider updates with us on the world wide 'web''.

It's clearly hilarious, but I haven't received one retweet or favourite. It's like I don't exist.

Edited by The Real Saints

I find when I tweet about Rangers, Celtic fans tend to follow me.

I was winding up some Rangers fans after they beat us at Ibrox this season and about 30 Celtic fans followed me that day. Followed a few of them back and they were cretins to a man. 'Celtic Family' and all that patter. They were swiftly unfollowed.

Is it usually difficult to get retweets/favourites for a reply to a celebrity tweet?

Stephen Fry said, 'Heavens: antihistamine cream, hydrocortisone and a ten day course of antibiotics- all for a little nip from an incy wincy spider…'

I replied, 'Thanks for sharing your spider updates with us on the world wide 'web''.

It's clearly hilarious, but I haven't received one retweet or favourite. It's like I don't exist.

I have managed a few. George Galloway Edwina Currie and Richard Gordon amongst a few.

The Paul Slane meltdown was embarrassing.

He's probably woke up this morning with no job, and STD, a criminal record, a bouncing headache and have no clue which country he is in. Nae bad night.

Now claiming his mates stole his phone and that the pictures are photoshopped! :lol:

The potential is there for another meltdown when he's called on that bullshit excuse.

Aye the excuse is terrible, it also makes no sense, they could have photoshopped and set up an account without stealing his phone. that was his breaking story on twitter

Aye the excuse is terrible, it also makes no sense, they could have photoshopped and set up an account without stealing his phone. that was his breaking story on twitter

It's plainly bollocks as well. Some of the photos are still up there. He's a deeply troubled young man.

I have managed a few. George Galloway Edwina Currie and Richard Gordon amongst a few.

Wee tip on this front: don't go around pulling up George Galloway's followers, even if they are talking utter bunkum. Not only do they not listen to reason, you'll find yourself being followed by both sides of the Palestinian/Israeli "debate", which in twitter terms means hours of blocking.