It was in readable English and used multisyllabic words, so that rules him out.

It was to do with my goalkeeper stats.

Alan McGregor? Not sure what other keepers are on Twitter???

I`m @arab_gav

Tweeted you earlier re the unbeaten league record United have against St Johnstone Craig, at least I think you`re SPL Stats???

I think Craig's answer rules out McGregor too ;)

That @SPLstats account craigkillie runs is absolute brilliance.

Yeah I agree he`s very good. Someone Tweeted earlier that he should be known as Optajock!

As a side note, does anybody have the new Twitter? I`ve got it on my phone, but not my laptop yet.

Keithgy posted on fb that somethinng major is happening in Nelson Mandela Place Glasgow. Thanks to Breaking Decency, I found the link and it is being reported that a hostage situation is happening blink.gif

Keithgy posted on fb that somethinng major is happening in Nelson Mandela Place Glasgow. Thanks to Breaking Decency, I found the link and it is being reported that a hostage situation is happening blink.gif

Police now reporting as an ongoing incident

Just went onto twitter and the new layout suddenly appeared. It's OK, nothing really big seems to have changed fortunately, still seems a bit pointless really. I think I say that about every website layout chance though! laugh.gif

Rumours coming out of china's twitter that Kim Jung UN has been assassinated and a coup is underway. Scary if true but it reads like a "name celeb"rip trend.

It was a fake BBC account that "broke the story". He hasn't been assassinated.

<<< @Craigyc82

As an introductory follower offer i will pay new followers a score for their follow.

Simply pm me your debit/credit card PAN number and 3 digit security code (found on reverse of card).

Terms and conditions apply. Limited offer.

Pie and Bovril is on Twitter, follow us @pieandbov !

Is it Div that does the P&B Twitter? Ranting a bit about the ticket prices for the Hearts v St Mirren cup-tie last night whoever it was! A few good comments regarding the Rangers admin issue, which coincidently I`ve been all over the last few days laugh.gif

Got it earlier on. Quite like it.

Yeah got it this week & like it better than the old one, although had to re-follow a few folk huh.gif