Unpopular opinions.

3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I think it's becoming more and more popular to hate on Friends. It was good in its time. It's rapidly becoming more and more dated. It certainly doesn't deserve the acclaim it received, but as far as easy watching American television goes? It'd be mid-tier for me - Nowhere near the best, but absolutely nowhere near some of the drivel that's produced. Certainly better than comparative pish like Big Bang, Will & Grace, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Two and a Half Men, The Goldbergs & King of Queens to name but a few.

I agree with this completely apart from King of Queens. That’s tremendous easy watching telly IMO.

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I don't rate that at all, and the academy award means f*** all.  It's a sympathy vote.

I’m not basing my assessment on him getting an Oscar. It’s a brilliant film, and he’s brilliant in it. ENOUGH OF THIS RUNNING SHIT. 

I’m not basing my assessment on him getting an Oscar. It’s a brilliant film, and he’s brilliant in it. ENOUGH OF THIS RUNNING SHIT. 

It's not bad, but it's not great either, is it?  And in your heart you kind of know that although it's alright, it's actually just sh*te.

3 hours ago, FemdomFilmFan said:

No; he actually just, wonder of wonders, disagrees with you.

🙃

Well, Christ. If I knew you were going to get so humpty about it, I wouldn't have bothered.

Eta: have you got a passport?

Edited by Hedgecutter