Unpopular opinions.

39 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I believe there's a choice of two roads- the high road and the low road- to get there. 

Gwyneth Guthrie dead: Take The High Road star dies aged 84 | Soaps | Metro  News

10 hours ago, RH33 said:

Coldplays early stuff was good.

A lot of their stuff is good/fine. They're the band folk love to hate. Their recent albums they've filled the place with pish in between some decent songs. And by pish I don't mean pish songs, I mean random sounds/tunes. Just write songs ffs. I like Coldplay but Chris Martin is a complete fanny. Right up there with Bono. 

On 26/06/2024 at 13:30, Cosmic Joe said:

Says the weirdo that pm'd me offering me a "protestant handshake" 😂

On 27/06/2024 at 12:39, johnnydun said:

I demand to see a screenshot of this.

You can't mention PM gold and not share it. I add my voice to johnnyduns.

On 03/07/2024 at 21:34, RH33 said:

Loch Lomond is a dump. Transport links terrible. Overcrowded once it's above 10°

The transport links can't be that terrible if it gets overcrowded by wee minks from Glasgow with no imagination on what do to when the sun comes out. What is required is police truncheons to the face for the Old Firm supporting bams who continually flaunt camping and fire rules and making the place a complete tip. 

On 29/06/2024 at 10:05, The Other Foot said:

Ryanair’s priority boarding is for stupid people.

I assume this is an ‘unpopular’ opinion, as the priority queue is more often than not bigger than the normal queue. With zero added benefit. 

As someone who doesn't buy it, I think it's great.  It massively enhances my opportunity to be the last person on the plane.  

I only ever travel with something that would fit under the seat in front so no overhead drama

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

As someone who doesn't buy it, I think it's great.  It massively enhances my opportunity to be the last person on the plane.  

I only ever travel with something that would fit under the seat in front so no overhead drama

th (1).jpeg

8 minutes ago, Jives Miguel said:

Tattoos are shite. Funnily enough for something that people used to do make themselves look unique, it now has the opposite effect. You are a literal NPC if you have a full sleeve.

Is that an unpopular opinion? Maybe. Unpopular or not I agree 100%. 

6 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Tattoos are shite. Funnily enough for something that people used to do make themselves look unique, it now has the opposite effect. You are a literal NPC if you have a full sleeve.

Word for word 110% accurate.

9 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Absolutely 100% true.

Only morons get tattoos and/or piercings.

There’s a moment in the seminal Australian crime movie Chopper when  the titular character, Mark ‘Chopper’ Read a convicted extortionist and erstwhile murderer, bemoans the fact that people will never allow him to live a normal life because of who he is and says that when he goes out people are “always looking at me ears and me tatts”. Chopper had numerous jailhouse tattoos and cut off his own ears with a razor blade in order to be transferred out of a particular prison unit.

The fact that Chopper considered his tattoos and his mutilated ears as equally noteworthy tells you something about how tattoos were seen in the early 1990s. Nowadays there are accountants with tattoos like Chopper, although fewer have removed their own ears.

17 hours ago, Jives Miguel said:

Tattoos are shite. Funnily enough for something that people used to do make themselves look unique, it now has the opposite effect. 

From the current P. Eye.IMG_20240710_082103.thumb.jpg.2a5bd297dddaedc1f4bbdc77d03b000b.jpg