E-Chat Quick Question Thread

forehead7

Does anyone know if there's a way to see how much mobile data you're using on T-Mobile? I'm sure there used to be a section for it in the my t-mobile thing on the website but I can't seem to find it anymore.

If its an Android phone, you can install 3G watchdog, which will track your usage on the phone and can be set to alert you if you get close to your limit. I presume theres an Iphone equivalent too

Got an issue with my Samsung Galaxy S GT-19000,

For some reason it has stopped sending or receiving any texts, as it instead comes up with "currently unable to send your message, it will be sent when the service becomes available", any ideas on how to fix this? :unsure:

For some reason it has stopped sending or receiving any texts, as it instead comes up with "currently unable to send your message, it will be sent when the service becomes available", any ideas on how to fix this? :unsure:

Restart? Taking the SIM out and putting it back in might help too

Does anyone know if there's a way to see how much mobile data you're using on T-Mobile? I'm sure there used to be a section for it in the my t-mobile thing on the website but I can't seem to find it anymore.

On Android there is a My T-Mobile app which essentially is a cut down version of the web page and lets you access your account showing all aspects of your billing including data usage

I was fiddling around with the guest account on Window's 7, and I un-pinned the internet icon on the taskbar. It now doesn't let me access the internet on the guest account. Is there any way to rectify this?

I searched the internet, but that just told me to make a new user. I've done that for now, but I'd prefer that there wasn't one.

Watching videos online is very unclear and fuzzy. For example the highlights on Yahoo of the EPL is very hard to make out whereas the adverts that procede it are fine. Youtube videos are also poor quality. Its running on IE9.

Thats not the PC, its your eyesight. Watch different kinds of videos ;)

I had something similar with Android earlier in the year (different phone though). Couldn't send or receive texts or phone calls, but internet worked fine even over mobile network. I ended up needing to get it sent back for a hardware repair so I hope it isn't the same thing :(

Every now and again today my view of the forum changes to a list rather than a board. Does that make sense? Any ideas as to why and what I do to rectify it.

After a phonecall my phone screens going blank and is unresponsive for between a minute and 5 minutes and its starting to be a pain.Think it must be to do with the sensor that makes the screen blank so you don't activate touch controles with your ear during a conversation. Anyone know how to fix it .It's a HTC desire.

When viewing threads on here, some pictures can be replaced with just a red cross in the top corner yet other pictures load up no problem. Can anyone explain why this is?

I had something similar with Android earlier in the year (different phone though). Couldn't send or receive texts or phone calls, but internet worked fine even over mobile network. I ended up needing to get it sent back for a hardware repair so I hope it isn't the same thing :(

I was worried about that, however i went into Orange today and the handset is working fine, turns out that it was the sim card which was faulty. :)

Has anyone ever had any problems with a 'winlogon.exe' error. It is not letting me connect to the internet or run any anti virus software, aswell as shutting the computer down on the odd occasion.

Anyone had this before or know how to fix it?