The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

I'd like to do the Maiden date but with it being the weekend before Bloodstock there's no way I can make it. I'll settle for having seen them at Download; I'm still grinning about seeing Afraid to Shoot Strangers live.

Why do Maiden never come to Scotland for their non album tours? Secc for AMOLAD tour then I had to go to Twickenham for somewhere back in time then back to Glasgow for the final fronteir tour.

Ok new Turisas song made available.

It isnt good at all, i hope that isnt a sound of whats to come because it doesnt sound like Turisas at all, just a bland power metal song. What happned to "Holmguard and Beyond" days? Thats when they were at their best and most enjoyable and most importantly made Turisas what they were.

The new album art and title are atrocious aswell

:(

Oh, oh The Haunted are back! and this time with Marco Aro (vocalist on Made Me do it and One Kill Wonder) :thumsup2

They said a new album will be on the way + tourdates! ya wee belter :D

:(:(

Motorhead cancel the rest of the European tour

Motorhead’s Mikkey Dee on Lemmy Kilmister’s Health: ‘He’s Not Doing So Well Right Now’

Motorhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister has been suffering from some serious health issues in recent weeks, forcing the legendary rock and roll band to cancel various European tour dates. As Kilmister’s health problems have piled on, it has been revealed that under doctor’s orders, Lemmy needs to rest up, thus forcing Motorhead to cancel their remaining string of European shows.

http://loudwire.com/motorhead-mikkey-dee-lemmy-kilmister-health-not-doing-so-well-right-now/

The man's music is interesting. The man's beliefs would make a good thesis but his reputation is blown way out of proportion. I'd have a word with him about inspiring a generation of Herberts in panda make-up running around woods in music videos. :geek

Edited by Dr Koop