The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Hatebreed are playing 02 ABC 2 on May 1st. This one is going to be Bonkers, ABC 2?!!!!

That means that week I have; May 1st Hatebreed. May 2nd Bring Me The Horizon and May 3rd Killswitch. Brutal.

Surely Hatebreed are playing the big ABC hall?

ETA: Seems like it is ABC2. Daft booking.

Edited by Consolidate

I really like their new album. I mean its Hatebreed, you know what you are getting. It doesnt dissapoint.

If I get a ticket, im going to wear a crash helmet I think. ABC 2 Is tiny. and I got battered at the last Hatebreed gig I was at and I wasnt even pitting

Fucking right. Going to this.

Aborted and Bonded by Blood supporting as well.

Seen all three live before. All as brutal as each other.

Holy fucking shit, they totally smashed the place right up the hoop last night.

BbB were good, but limited crowd response. Hilarity ensued as every frash move in the book was cranked out.

I knew little about Aborted as gore metal bores me to tears, but they were sensational. Unbelievably tight and dynamic. Still would not buy an album, but full marks chaps.

Vader? In Ivory Blacks? *rubs eyes* How good were they? the definition of speedy old school Death Metal, that's what. Choruses and blastbeats. Brilliant.

Also: as my companion The Metal Saint observed (between large vats of cider, the git), that was the worst version of Black Sabbath in history, haha! NOT the worst version of Raining Blood, though...

Nice to see the BBB singer down in the front row for all of Vader's set too.

PS I was the least appropriately dressed person in there, for anyone PnB spotting... :whistle

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn

Not sure if its been mentioned but Crossfaith are playing Glasgow May 2nd at ABC2 (I think?) supporting Bring Me The Horizon. Would go along for CrossFaith and its the day before Killswitch so may have to have a few days in Glasgow!