The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I initially thought that Negan threw the axe into the pile of zombies to test Rick and left one up on the roof to see if he'd take the easy option or stick the fingers up to Negan a bit and go for the axe that's in the middle of the zombies even though it put himself at risk.

That video blows that out the water though, probably just a continuation mistake then, pretty glaring though!

20 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

He clearly threw it on the roof. Rick loses it when he jumps on the hanging fucker.

This. Although when i watched it first time, i thought he'd thrown it out into the horde, then i heard the noise of it on the roof. I read somehwere that the UK version had some visuals and lines from EyeBallGlenn removed. Apparently the US version was a bit more brutal. Were the edits different?

16 hours ago, Captain Material said:

This. Although when i watched it first time, i thought he'd thrown it out into the horde, then i heard the noise of it on the roof. I read somehwere that the UK version had some visuals and lines from EyeBallGlenn removed. Apparently the US version was a bit more brutal. Were the edits different?

There were definitely some differences as I watched it first on kodi and then later on Fox. I think in the UK version you don't get to see Glen say "maggie I'll find you" during his beating which is a pretty major edit!  

There were definitely some differences as I watched it first on kodi and then later on Fox. I think in the UK version you don't get to see Glen say "maggie I'll find you" during his beating which is a pretty major edit!  

He said it in the version I watched. It was the FX version on Sky Demand which, presumably, was the same one that aired at 2.30

9 minutes ago, Mr X said:

He said it in the version I watched. It was the FX version on Sky Demand which, presumably, was the same one that aired at 2.30

Yep I recorded the 0230 showing and it was in it.

I don't see why people are talking about continuity errors, it all seemed quite straight forward to me.

It's kinda funny how people remember things a certain way and are adamant that's how it happened but then end up being wrong.  I don't mean that as a dig against anyone, just an observation.

2 hours ago, Pepper said:

1 hour ago, Mr X said:

So was Negan commenting on his eyeball hanging out cut out of the 'sanitised' version too?

I don't know if the history of Negan is in the comics but as mentioned in a previous post an episode of his story would be great,my guess is ex convict although that may be a little obvious,perhaps psycho prison guard or maybe at a push loony PE teacher finally able to unleash his murderous ways.lol

Lots of discussion on here about how Negan is such a bad guy.

Without taking things too seriously - is he? In that world, where normal behaviour has been replaced by survival methods - can it be argued that Rick started this all, and merely lost out to the better man in a cock measuring fight?

Not as childish an argument as "he started it" but lets be honest, Rick has a history of questionable leadership calls that have seen his "family" get killed(unfortunately not his real family Carl who we would all love to see :) )

In a fictional world now of no rules and survival of the fittest - Negan is actually demonstrating true leadership abilities and the harsh penalties of crossing him.

I certainly would feel safer in my chances of survival being one of the saviours than following Rick's motley crew.

PS - It may look as if I don't like Rick, or feel that Glenn or Abraham got what was coming - far from it - but abnormal circumstances in an abnormal word! Now where can I find the naughty rainbow youtube clip :)

Quite enjoyed that. A lot of unanswered questions which should result in some interesting answers.

My prediction is next week will focus on Daryl and the characters who are loose just now. I'm guessing we'll bounce from each group until the last episode where they'll meet up again.