The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I'm not convinced. Michonnes just become Ricks love interest, which equals death

I wish I had your optimism. I'd genuinely love her or Daryl to be killed off. I don't mind the characters I just want that buzz I used to get watching the show. When it began the only person you were certain would avoid death was Rick.

A character like Shane dying was for me at the time a big shock. He was such a big part of the show early on. It's slowly but surely became very safe I think. And as I said earlier. If they kill of Daryl with Lucille then everyone is warned not one is safe.

Or to put it another way. Had Negan killed Michonne then I'd be glued to the Daryl episode as I would genuinely be 'concerned' about his life.

I wish I had your optimism. I'd genuinely love her or Daryl to be killed off. I don't mind the characters I just want that buzz I used to get watching the show. When it began the only person you were certain would avoid death was Rick.

A character like Shane dying was for me at the time a big shock. He was such a big part of the show early on. It's slowly but surely became very safe I think. And as I said earlier. If they kill of Daryl with Lucille then everyone is warned not one is safe.

Or to put it another way. Had Negan killed Michonne then I'd be glued to the Daryl episode as I would genuinely be 'concerned' about his life.

The amount of spoilers that go about ruin things now. I can't remember anyone predicting Shane or Andrea's deaths, yet Glenn was named as dying by Negan for about a year before he did.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The amount of spoilers that go about ruin things now.

Agree with this. I remember the day of the season 7 premiere, I was avoiding Facebook and Twitter like the plague, but heard someone in work talking about Abraham dying. So I thought "f**k it" went onto Twitter and saw a load of people talking about Glenn dying too. I was raging!

On 11/8/2016 at 22:05, RandomGuy. said:

The amount of spoilers that go about ruin things now. I can't remember anyone predicting Shane or Andrea's deaths, yet Glenn was named as dying by Negan for about a year before he did.

Totally agree with that.

It's exactly like GOT, the book/comic book readers pretty much know what's coming. It's only a minority that spoil it, on here its actually alright but if I don't understand something I'll maybe go to youtube for an explanation and unfortunately that is a hornets nest full of plukey wee virgins hell bent on spoiling the shows for everyone.

13 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Totally agree with that.

It's exactly like GOT, the book/comic book readers pretty much know what's coming. It's only a minority that spoil it, on here its actually alright but if I don't understand something I'll maybe go to youtube for an explanation and unfortunately that is a hornets nest full of plukey wee virgins hell bent on spoiling the shows for everyone.

TWD doesnt follow the comics that closely but that just means you end up seeing spoilers that arent actually spoilers

Things falling into place nicely, now. Can tell some of Ricks folk are going to get themselves/someone else, skelped on the head at some point soon.

Anyone else wondering why they didn't just RPG the shit out of Negan when they knew he would be coming?

Ooooh, a baseball bat aye well I've got an RPG mofo. Boom. I reckon the rest of the group would just scatter they are so mentally conditioned to follow him no matter what that they would be lost.

Every single character is one dimensional.  I got bored after season 1 but my girlfriend likes it (probably due to the fact that it's basically a soap opera), I put it on for her and read for a lot of the time it's on.  That's us just got up to date last night.

Actually don't mind that guy Negan, although in true TWD fashion his charismatic psychopath routine is probably the corniest ever committed to TV/movie,  I just like the way he's taking the piss out of Rick who is my most disliked character in the programme.

Can't help but feel like there should be more chaos here. They're all basically mentalists now Negan should've been shot when he turned up to the gates like an arsehole.

Think I'm bored of it now. Just doesn't seem to be going anywhere, too much drama and not enough zombies for me. There should be a healthy combination of the 2, Shane and Carols wee girl perfect examples. There's so much they could do with this genre IMO and I just don't think they're doing it.

Saving grace is that when this is over there'll be a new zombie survival story starting after it. Everyone's mad for this genre, too big a fanbase to just not tap into.

I can see that I'm the complete opposite from most people on here then.

I think Negan has went from being a new character to one of the best in TWD.

I think he's absolutely brilliant, mainly as I can't stand Rick.

Wasn't sure as to why that episode was a 90 minute episode though.. nothing major happened in it. Looking forward to seeing more Negan though..

1 minute ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I can see that I'm the complete opposite from most people on here then.

I think Negan has went from being a new character to one of the best in TWD.

I think he's absolutely brilliant, mainly as I can't stand Rick.

Wasn't sure as to why that episode was a 90 minute episode though.. nothing major happened in it. Looking forward to seeing more Negan though..

I must've missed the last 20, I switched off at 10:10 ;)