The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I didn't notice that the guy Rick saw under the bed was in the group that met daryl but if it was the same guy it would kinda make sense to me about the different stories not happening in chronological order. there seemed to be too many in the group that met daryl. I wonder if this happened before they ran across Rick in the house, and daryl was actually in the house too?

Probably wrong!

Edit to add: in fact they did this in an earlier episode too when daryl and beth found the camp made by Tyreese's group, but you didn't Tyreese and the girls (where she killed the rabbit) make the camp until the next episode.

Edited by Pepper

Quite a horrid and shocking episode. With only two episodes left, I am not really sure how they are going to keep your interest until the next season starts. My idle curiousity will no doubt ensure I watch though. I liken the Walking Dead to Lost in that respect, you're curious to see how it is all going to end, and they throw you a great episode now and again to keep your interest perked.

Pretty fucked up stuff that.

Showing again that the biggest threat to the survivors is themselves or other survivors. I'm wondering if it'll end up a bit Omega Man/I, vampire where the last survivor/s becomes the monster?

I wonder what the fire was all about, I noticed a group of the walkers were charred. Something to do with the hunters or even an eve.t at Terminus?

How do you do a spoiler on here? Heard a pretty convincing rumour about how next season starts, sounds goooood!

Last nights one was good I thought.

If you're on the app you'll have to type spoiler in square brackets at the start and /spoiler inside square brackets at the end of your post.

I wonder what the fire was all about, I noticed a group of the walkers were charred. Something to do with the hunters or even an eve.t at Terminus?

I assumed it was the place that Daryl and Beth set on fire a few episodes ago, a way of showing they're not too far away.

I haven't watched this since they were on that fucking farm for about a year and nothing happened. Anyway i caught most of the last episode last night and the onlty person i recognised was Carol. f**k me it's gotten a bit dark