Are you really, really sure???

Okay then, on your head be it!!!

No, I'm too nice a guy...

,,,but this is your last chance

Okay then!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you!!! :whistle

pandorum.jpg[

:o:o:o

Edited 'cos it was too easy for someone to accidently open it!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm a dick :lol:

It says SPOILER for a reason!!!

emily-kinney-the-following-0.jpg

emily-kinney-the-following-1.jpg

emily-kinney-the-following-3.jpg

Are you sure???

Are you really sure???

Are you really, really sure???

Okay then, on your head be it!!!

No, I'm too nice a guy...

,,,but this is your last chance

Okay then!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you!!! :whistle

pandorum.jpg[

:o:o:o

Edited 'cos it was too easy for someone to accidently open it!!!

You FUCKER!!! :lol:

Why did I have to go and open it?!

There will be blood!

Only one survivor died last week and that was the liar guy in the Hunters

Who do we think will be getting chowed down by the end of this season?

Will Beth be in Terminus? Why does it seem so quiet? Cannibals?

I loved it, so glad they didn't make everything happen at once in the last episode like every other season, it was starting to become a bit predictable and let's be honest, who doesn't NEED season 5 right now.

the bit where glenn and the rest stepped out from the shadows was just so epic

a picture of that would be desktop material.

I seriously winced when rick bit that guys neck though, damn

Edited by killie_lad

Well that was a bit unexpected. Enjoyed the bit where they killed Daryl's new group (Rick, holy shit!), and I didn't expect it to turn pear shaped at Terminus so quickly. Thought they would have settled down first. Was expecting them to shoot Carl when the rest of them walked towards the trailer and left him standing alone in the open. Wonder how long Glenn etc have been in there?

Only have to wait until October till Season 5 now!

Enjoyed the bit with Rick killing Daryls other group, that whole scene was excellent!

The rest I was pretty disappointed with to be honest. Fcuk Hershel and the flashback scenes. The last line summed up my disappointment. I expected Rick to say something totally epic/announce some shocking revelation/something badass to suddenly happen. Instead we got a huge long pause followed by......they messed with the wrong people!

There has been some good moments this season but overall it's been quite disappointing.

Well episode has finished now in uk so, what does everyone think terminus is then?

Noticed a pile of human bones as they were chased through the fences.

Spoilers re. Last episode, so don't read if you aint watched yet. I don't know how to add tags.

Thought the finale was nothing short of utter p*sh tbh. No shocks and no further on as to what Terminus actually is. I thought it was quite obvious that the two groups were going to re-unite. Wasn't at all shocked to see Glenn step out of the shaddows. Am I just too tired tonight, but what was the purpose of the flashbacks? I didn't think they added anything. Overall I've been pretty happy with this season; very little action but I've enjoyed the character development. I honestly think that was one of the worst episodes of the season. My hope was to see a bit of action with an idea as to what was coming next season. All we know is that they are in a truck with some bizarre people who pretend to be nice but aren't as they initially appear. Can't help but see the similarities(sp?) to when we first met The Governers group. I'm maybe a bit crabbit because I'm shattered, but this episode didn't do any favours to change my opinion that this whole Series is going be an utter shit ending overall. I hope the writers know what the end game is going to and it's not going to be another Lost :ph34r:

Better get to bed, sorry folks :wub: