The Falkirk FC Thread

So, unable to play week in, week out then?

Able to play more often than not. So not finished?

As I've already said, if he was able to play week in, week out he'd be playing in the EPL or English Championship.

He would comfortably be the best player in the Scottish Championship. It really is that simple.

Able to play more often than not. So not finished?

As I've already said, if he was able to play week in, week out he'd be playing in the EPL or English Championship.

He would comfortably be the best player in the Scottish Championship. It really is that simple.

So hibs bounded him out the door but he would be the best player in the championship ...they kept Scott Robertson instead who raith fans would happily burn at the stake ...your going to say terry butcher aren't you?

Tbf I would have kept Thomson when we came down but all the out of contract players got punted by Butcher before Stubbs came in.

Best players in the championship though is a bit much, I doubt he'd be in the top 10.

I think he's quite a good player, he sort of goes unnoticed but does the dirty work, nothing spectacular. Although he seems to be always carrying an injury of some sort.

Falkirk fans :lol:

We dropped our interest in Austin in favour of Arturo. Might prove to be a mistake but he didn't "choose Falkirk over Dundee" as much as that fits your dated "we're a big club" psyche.

Good move for Austin and he has far more chance of breaking into a frontline comprising Baird and o'hara than Hemmings, loy and Stewart.

As for the lads desperate for Loy to be failing - he's looked comfortable at this level prior to and following his injured spell. Approximately twice the player of John Baird IMO who is a prolific championship striker but sorely lacking at the next level.

I think Austin seems like a good signing for us (potentially) so I couldn't care less if he chose Falkirk over Dundee or if Dundee dropped their interest in him.

If Dundee did drop their interest, I could understand why as its a big step up, or if he chose us over Dundee I could see the logic in that too. But either way, it makes no difference.

I don't know anyone wanting Loy to fail.I liked him as a player for us and wish him no ill whatsoever. He always gave 100% and I like players with that work ethic.