The Falkirk FC Thread

Never heard of this Dean Brett boy but good to see he's a right back, meaning we can finally stop playing players out of position there. Wiki has him down as a midfielder, but I'll just assume that that's pish.

Why is that excellent? If yous do go up, you'll need a lot better than him.

It's strange the top flight - there's probably a few players that yous would be looking to punt that'll play out their skin and put a shift in whereas the likes of Baird - no matter how good he is in the Championship - will just never be good enough for a season long stint in the top flight, even as a sub.

A bit like Loy really eh?

A bit like Loy really eh?

Loy's our second top scorer and has been dropped through no fault of his own, as he's been one of our stand out players, and the only reason he's not in the team is because he picked up an injury when we reverted to one up top and Hemmings has been scoring for fun since. So no, not really.

Loy's our second top scorer and has been dropped through no fault of his own, as he's been one of our stand out players, and the only reason he's not in the team is because he picked up an injury when we reverted to one up top and Hemmings has been scoring for fun since. So no, not really.

Loy can't get a game for a bottom to middle Premiership team. I agree Neither would Baird so what's different? Nothing for me.

I can only presume that nothing has been done regarding Brett at the moment or he wouldn't be commenting like that on twitter about a side hes about to join. Hibs fan or not surely no one is that stupid?

Do some research on him and you will find that he probably doesn't care what people think.

Edit to add- he is not stupid.

Edited by onecowden

Do some research on him and you will find that he probably doesn't care what people think.

Edit to add- he is not stupid.

If hes not thick then he obviously he aint near signing for us. Whether you care what people think or not you'd be nuts to tweet something like that having signed for the other team.

I doubt we're anywhere near signing him at the moment..

That page is an absolute wasteland, somebody tried to claim Mark Kerr was the worst player on the park yesterday.

Mark Kerr is regularly slated along with the likes of Blair Alston by people who go to a few games a season but watch tons of live English and foreign football.

They think they know football because they ken who Gareth Bale is but unless you score a hat trick a game you were shit.

Mark Kerr is regularly slated along with the likes of Blair Alston by people who go to a few games a season but watch tons of live English and foreign football.

They think they know football because they ken who Gareth Bale is but unless you score a hat trick a game you were shit.

Blair Alston has been a scapegoat for as long as I can remember. Out of our midfield I think he's the most likely to create something in the final third, apart from a big Stevie G thump every once in a while. He needs a decent run of games to get going but he can put together a very impressive goal tally. I went to school with a couple of regular posters on that page who didn't even make it to 3rd year. I do enjoy reading their version of events from time to time though, almost like a guilty pleasure.