The Falkirk FC Thread

I know a few guys who were in hospo yesterday. Indeed it was mobbed and that certainly is no bad thing.

What is a mystery is when the weather is decent and the team are certainly worth watching, we still have less than 4000.

I'm good mates with George Craig, just passing on what he told me.

What a claim to fame that is that man knows the square root o f**k all about football. O'Harra is one of the best young talents in Scotland nowt wrong with his attitude either stick to watchin ur team do what it does best and hibs it up

What a claim to fame that is that man knows the square root o f**k all about football. O'Harra is one of the best young talents in Scotland nowt wrong with his attitude either stick to watchin ur team do what it does best and hibs it up

Leave Georgey(that's what his mates call him) alone, the mans a legend.

Stunned really that an assistant manager isn't calling a player a total c**t in an article...

You see that all the time. Nice to see a club official defend a player for once :)

That article certainly torpedoes any rumours...

Edited by ScotSquid

This is getting ridiculous. All starts from someone who has Anthony Stokes in their team... The Hivs should be worrying about catching us

For a start, O'Hara wouldn't even have progressed as far as he has in our academy, if there was any attitude problems.