The Falkirk FC Thread

He is very good at reading a game and timing his substitutions. Much more proactive than reactive in that sense.

I had severe doubts during much of last season and even the start of this season, but Houston is doing an incredible job. If we assume we don't go up this season, the squad for next year is looking really strong already. The attacking options, my word.

He just tends to go too defensive when we are in the lead in games for me. He also can take too long to change things when the tide is turning badly in a game like raith recently. However on the flip side when things arent right he doesnt muck about like last night.

He is very good at reading a game and timing his substitutions. Much more proactive than reactive in that sense.

I had severe doubts during much of last season and even the start of this season, but Houston is doing an incredible job. If we assume we don't go up this season, the squad for next year is looking really strong already. The attacking options, my word.

If Hibs go up and the two relegated clubs have a St Mirren type season then I think we could walk the league in the fashion of 2003 and 2005

Is it just me or is houstie a far better manager when we're getting beat than when leading in a game?

For me, he's outstanding. I eat the old humble pie because at the start of last season I slated him after the start we had

However, his record this season is incredible. Made us ridiculously hard to beat but last night was another notch in the belt. I don't think even he could have expected that but his subs won the game. We didn't come out hammer and tongs in the 2nd half, we sat patiently and I think Houston deserves the credit just as much as the players

COYB

Can't help but think if we hadn't dropped silly points like both trips to Alloa

We won the 2nd trip to Alloa.

We've drew with every team in this league except Rangers.

Only Hibs (with a horrid penalty) and Rangers (twice) have experienced victory over Houstons hurricanes.

Can't be upset about that

I see Scott Arfield has been called up to the Canada squad. He's constantly been overlooked for Scotland so fair play to him hope he does well.

If you head back a couple of pages i broke the news and was given a warm welcome in to the bargain.

I see Scott Arfield has been called up to the Canada squad. He's constantly been overlooked for Scotland so fair play to him hope he does well.

It won't ever happen but I would love it if Scotland played Canada in a game and Arfield scored the winner

How any Falkirk fan can still fund the SFA is beyond me

Enlighten me, why should Falkirk fans not fund the SFA?

You are not serious are you?

For starters:

Why are players deemed not good enough for international recognition when playing for us, but good enough with 2 months of moving?

Why did they approve the SPL's decision to deny us entry to the SPL?  The SFA run the game in Scotland.

Up for debate

Cost us a Scottish cup with Rangers having players not properly registered,

Cheatery of the match officials they provide.

Any Falkirk Fan that goes to watch Scotland isnt a Falkirk fan, how can anyone support the representive team of an organistion that goes out its way to screw us.

You are not serious are you?

For starters:

Why are players deemed not good enough for international recognition when playing for us, but good enough with 2 months of moving?

Why did they approve the SPL's decision to deny us entry to the SPL? The SFA run the game in Scotland.

Up for debate

Cost us a Scottish cup with Rangers having players not properly registered,

Cheatery of the match officials they provide.

Any Falkirk Fan that goes to watch Scotland isnt a Falkirk fan, how can anyone support the representive team of an organistion that goes out its way to screw us.

Proper tinfoil hat stuff here, sure you're not a Celtic fan?